CD Saturday 27/1/2018

Buky

fZZEGkv.png

On this fine Saturday CD massed up 40 big dick purple ninjas to take on the xLPC scene. Despite being down opts we managed to hold our own and had some amazing action! Gonna keep this one short and simple: We fought Doom, Fearless, Outburst, and OP today.

Shoutout to BT for finally closing lol y'all were ass.

Shoutout to OP for being forced to team with lvl 50s yet again (and still getting destroyed). Drop the snipe team or we'll send 50 tanks on your ass. Gl tomatos.

5KilRmn.png

~ Originalz

~ Buky

~ k0wn

nGmNrgo.png

2 minutes ago, Buky said:

because you're teaming with a snipe team dude drop the snipe team fight us fairly or we rag you

That snipe team was in everyone’s cape they were not with us. They were in fs capes during the trip and we saw them in t7’s once

1 minute ago, Buky said:

because you're teaming with a snipe team dude drop the snipe team fight us fairly or we rag you

Snipe team didn't come on our trip yesterday they were sniping everything and changing capes in every fight regardless even if the snipe team wanted to join in with us it shud not matter as long as they 50-65 CB doesn't FS have a snipe team called Zen as long as they pures and in xlpc cap it don't matter

1 minute ago, Koldkilla97 said:

Snipe team didn't come on our trip yesterday they were sniping everything and changing capes in every fight regardless even if the snipe team wanted to join in with us it shud not matter as long as they 50-65 CB doesn't FS have a snipe team called Zen as long as they pures and in xlpc cap it don't matter

you guys are literally paying a snipe team to increase your opts nigga dont lie on your bs "opening trip" you only had 45 in ts but 65 in game with that snipe team. you guys literally need this snipe team to survive...

8 minutes ago, Fear The Beard said:

you guys are literally paying a snipe team to increase your opts nigga dont lie on your bs "opening trip" you only had 45 in ts but 65 in game with that snipe team. you guys literally need this snipe team to survive...

Why stop at the snipe team I pay every dude in our clan 10m for weekend trips my money my choice, but don't worry Ima have the 'snipe team'  app on our site and I'll see you use another excuse next week. 

5 minutes ago, Fear The Beard said:

nh tactics bro teaming with raggers/snipe teams lmfao you gonna make us go back to the old CD

Show me one ragged lmfaoo