Fearless Sunday Ravish Outburst FT. OP/CD/D/BV

exzrts

59 minutes ago, pkeru said:

I wasn't even on. It's called a job you scrub. Lmao. Still brown sticky stuff. You may outpull because of another clan you piggy back losers butt you're quality is horrible. Btw. You don't even count as xlpc. Nice tanks lmfao. You morons are just losers in my eyes. Might as well quit your jobs love with your grandma live off the government like your scrub leader is. Lmfao. Losersssss

chill dude its a game...  (if ur working on a sunday that says a lot about ur job, go hang with ur fam)

2 hours ago, pkeru said:

I wasn't even on. It's called a job you scrub. Lmao. Still brown sticky stuff. You may outpull because of another clan you piggy back losers butt you're quality is horrible. Btw. You don't even count as xlpc. Nice tanks lmfao. You morons are just losers in my eyes. Might as well quit your jobs love with your grandma live off the government like your scrub leader is. Lmfao. Losersssss

Lol Ob nvr complained when that "other clan" was helping yall pull or when those tanks were on ur side. Stfu and deal with it

3 hours ago, pkeru said:

Damn bullied into writing an essay .. and stop contradicting yourself .. u re ob+outlawz and carried by judgemant and u team with doom and destiny and od so who s the looser here ..