EOP Deathwatch Topic: Chapter One

lookatwhatidid

1 minute ago, 0ldschooler said:

Chill, its only a game..No need to get so angry man, its not healthy for you.

One day when EOP decides to close their doors, you may have a shot at #1, but for now you have to deal with the scraps, it is what it is.

i agree man, i would be as mad as you if i slaved for eop for more than 4 years and nmz recruits like @fox money got officer over me, yikes l000ooo00o0o l

3 minutes ago, lookatwhatidid said:

i agree man, i would be as mad as you if i slaved for eop for more than 4 years and nmz recruits like @fox money got officer over me, yikes l000ooo00o0o l

Oh i know a nerd like yourself would be mad as fuck over that, its a good thing that i dont give a fuck about ranks. In fact i loveD being a member, because all i had to do was attend trips.

Meanwhile YOURE actually slaving for your clan, making topics & status updates on SB, taking attendance and all the justin beiber brown sticky stuff like that, while random UB members were auto-ranked above you LOL.

Take that L you dumb vegan

Just now, 0ldschooler said:

Oh i know a nerd like yourself would be mad as fuck over that, its a good thing that i dont give a fuck about ranks. In fact i loveD being a member, because all i had to do was attend trips.

Meanwhile YOURE actually slaving for your clan, making topics & status updates on SB, taking attendance and all the justin beiber brown sticky stuff like that, while random UB members were auto-ranked above you LOL.

Take that L you dumb vegan

lmfao i'm the vegan thats legend rank, going to one of the best uni in the UK, however u slaved for more than 4 years in eop and nmz recruits like @fox money got officer over you

you're so mad right now LMFAOOOOO, low iq & quality members like yourselves will never get rank anywhere buddy looo0000l

1 minute ago, lookatwhatidid said:

lmfao i'm the vegan thats legend rank, going to one of the best uni in the UK, however u slaved for more than 4 years in eop and nmz recruits like @fox money got officer over you

you're so mad right now LMFAOOOOO, low iq & quality members like yourselves will never get rank anywhere buddy looo0000l

Enough posts for your dead topic today, hope you can eventually calm down and realize that its just a game & losing to the best clan in the game isnt a bad thing.

Go eat a tofu burger or something and calm down man, im off to sleep.

Just now, 0ldschooler said:

Enough posts for your dead topic today, hope you can eventually calm down and realize that its just a game & losing to the best clan in the game isnt a bad thing.

Go eat a tofu burger or something and calm down man, im off to sleep.

yea go to sleep, was really easy breaking you and your clan today lmfao. nmz recruit @fox money still got officer over you and you're mad as heck LMFAO

nice 7-40 prep record vs foe btw looo000000l