EOP Deathwatch Topic: Chapter One

lookatwhatidid

Just now, JoJo said:

You do realize i was never leader of EoP right lmfao? Are you braindead or just really bad at attempting to flame?

Btw you're 28 and still play runescape, have a disgusting lisp, and live in your parents basement you fucking creature LMFAO

ur so mad right now lmfao hahahahahaha dutch @Thimaah got legend and ur stuck tryharding at elder in 2k18 yikesSSSS!!!!

allan said to come on foe ts to get bullied out of foe again btw LMFAOOOOOO

1 minute ago, lookatwhatidid said:

ur so mad right now lmfao hahahahahaha dutch @Thimaah got legend and ur stuck tryharding at elder in 2k18 yikesSSSS!!!!

allan said to come on foe ts to get bullied out of foe again btw LMFAOOOOOO

Its funny bc i bullied allan so hard he pmed on IRC asking me to stop flaming him about being a bad caller LOOOOOOOOOOOL

btw ur still 28 living at home in ur parents basement claiming you "dont care about rs" l0000000000000l nice lisp kid

Just now, JoJo said:

Its funny bc i bullied allan so hard he pmed on IRC asking me to stop flaming him about being a bad caller LOOOOOOOOOOOL

btw ur still 28 living at home in ur parents basement claiming you "dont care about rs" l0000000000000l nice lisp kid

last time u called for eop u got perfected by allan lo0000000000l

maybe thats why dutch @Thimaah got legend and ur stuck at elder tryharding in 2k18 lo00000l!!!!! YIKES LMFAO

Just now, JoJo said:

Yes keep flaming me about RS related things meanwhile your life is horrible because you're 28 with no job living in your parents basement and will never get a girlfriend because of that DISGUSTING fucking voice and lisp LMAOOOOOOOOOOO

lmfao allan cleared and perfected you and youre mad as heck right now lo00000000000l

keep tryhardin at elder rank in 2k18 while dutch @Thimaah is enjoying life at legend rank LMFAO yikesSSSSSss!!!

Just now, JoJo said:

Ahh yes broken into repeating the same flame every time, looks like i win again. Would expect more of a challenge from somebody who is 28 with no job and life revolves around rs :/

Nice lisp btw better keep that mic muted LOL

lmfao ur so triggered rn and theres nothing u can do about it buddy! lmfao vegan allan said to come on ts so he can bully you out of foe again 

ur stuck here replyin back to me at elder rank while dutch @Thimaah is taking trips to dubai at legend rank LMFAO ur life is in a crisis yikesssSSSss!!!

Just now, lookatwhatidid said:

lmfao ur so triggered rn and theres nothing u can do about it buddy! lmfao vegan allan said to come on ts so he can bully you out of foe again 

ur stuck here replyin back to me at elder rank while dutch @Thimaah is taking trips to dubai at legend rank LMFAO ur life is in a crisis yikesssSSSss!!!

You're 28 years old flaming on a runescape fan site page lmao how do u feel, go brush your teeth and get a job man please your parents must be so disappointed in you

btw keep that mic muted with that disgusting lisp lmfa0000000000 ur the laughing stock of foe

2 minutes ago, lookatwhatidid said:

walli is taking trips overseas with his wife right now while ur leader @DULL is viewing my thread coz hes mad as heck right now l000000000000l

LMAOOO ur trying to type in cc but no1 hears u... LMFSO YIKES... 28 YR OLD HAHAH BIG CRY IN CC R U MAD LMAOOOL WALLI ISNT FEELING GOOD RN LOOOL

1 minute ago, JoJo said:

You're 28 years old flaming on a runescape fan site page lmao how do u feel, go brush your teeth and get a job man please your parents must be so disappointed in you

btw keep that mic muted with that disgusting lisp lmfa0000000000 ur the laughing stock of foe

ah yes ur so mad right now lmfao thats what i thought pussy, u know better to not come on foe ts after allan bullied and perfected you LMFAOOOOOOOO

2 minutes ago, lookatwhatidid said:

walli just facetime me while on a jet asking me why ur leader @DULL is viewing my thread mad as heck right now yikesSSSS!!! L00000L

LMAOOO ur trying to type in cc but no1 hears u... LMFSO YIKES... 28 YR OLD HAHAH BIG CRY IN CC R U MAD LMAOOOL WALLI ON EOP TS RN FLAMING FO HAJAJAJJAJAHHAHAHAH

2 minutes ago, JoJo said:

yo @lookatwhatidid ill give you 100m to come on EoP teamspeak and unmute ur mic with that disgusting fucking lisp lmfa0000000000 ur literally the laughing stock of foe

yo @JoJo ill give you 100m to come on FOE teamspeak to have allan bully and perfect you again l00000000l

how does it feel that dutch @Thimaah got legend rank and taking trips while ur stuck on sharkbrew tryharding with an elder rank in 2k18 lo0000000ol!!!!