Ascent Warlord comes to Doom TS and begs for off

Mercy

Just now, Brad said:

Ok again idc who is more successful on runescape.com.

It's funny how you continue to say runescape.com and carry this attitude towards everything runescape related but you continue to reopen your clan trying to do something and compete. IF you approached things with this "its runescape.com" attitude, then you wouldn't waste your time leading a clan over and over again or even wasting your time on anything "runescape.com" related.

Just now, Crunk said:

It's funny how you continue to say runescape.com and carry this attitude towards everything runescape related but you continue to reopen your clan trying to do something and compete. IF you approached things with this "its runescape.com" attitude, then you wouldn't waste your time leading a clan over and over again or even wasting your time on anything "runescape.com" related.

No it's not about completing to us it's about bringing up new members in the clanning scene I don't care if i lose to you on runescape. You reply tell me how cauliflower you truly are. We play this to have fun.

Just now, Brad said:

No it's not about completing to us it's about bringing up new members in the clanning scene I don't care if i lose to you on runescape. You reply tell me how cauliflower you truly are. We play this to have fun.

If you only cared about " bringing up new members in the planning scene" then you would just be a regular member somewhere else and recruit to do the same. Please read your reply and actually analyze what your saying. If this is your view and think that the only way to do is leading ascent, then thats pretty "cauliflower". Not only are you doing the new members a disservice by introducing them to a brown sticky stuff clan with brown sticky stuff culture all around, your just giving them a negative experience that drives them away from the pure community. 

Just now, Crunk said:

If you only cared about " bringing up new members in the planning scene" then you would just be a regular member somewhere else and recruit to do the same. Please read your reply and actually analyze what your saying. If this is your view and think that the only way to do is leading ascent, then thats pretty "cauliflower". Not only are you doing the new members a disservice by introducing them to a brown sticky stuff clan with brown sticky stuff culture all around, your just giving them a negative experience that drives them away from the pure community. 

No the guys are you are driving them away. Look at what you guys going though to "try" and win and what is going to do for you in 5 years? Nothing at all. Are you going to wake up and tell your kids about this topic? Probably you will but I won't.

I mean we're not posting this cancer ? Are we ? We don't ask for pub off events and post anyways do we ? 

We don't sit there and pipe up to an unestablished clan who's 96% ML consists of edge recruits .. y'all keep replying like we care haha keep doing you guys while my community has fun doing whatever we feel like doing. Ty 4 concerns now go neck. 

7 minutes ago, P R O D said:

I mean we're not posting this cancer ? Are we ? We don't ask for pub off events and post anyways do we ? 

We don't sit there and pipe up to an unestablished clan who's 96% ML consists of edge recruits .. y'all keep replying like we care haha keep doing you guys while my community has fun doing whatever we feel like doing. Ty 4 concerns now go neck. 

@crunk why r ur eyes mouth and nose all close together and scrunched up like that...look like u just hopped off the short bus rockin ur yugioh backpack and knee high socks with shorts on idk how ur sayin brown sticky stuff to anyone, go lick some windows thru ur helmet broccoli

13 minutes ago, Brad said:

No the guys are you are driving them away. Look at what you guys going though to "try" and win and what is going to do for you in 5 years? Nothing at all. Are you going to wake up and tell your kids about this topic? Probably you will but I won't.

The way you write gives me a headache. 

11 minutes ago, P R O D said:

Lol how is this cancer? It's literally a recording of you or your rank. Lol ya have piped up. And now are suffering the consequences of your actions. Don't try to sit there and act like ya are innocent. 

4 minutes ago, Clutcher said:

@crunk why r ur eyes mouth and nose all close together and scrunched up like that...look like u just hopped off the short bus rockin ur yugioh backpack and knee high socks with shorts on idk how ur sayin brown sticky stuff to anyone, go lick some windows thru ur helmet broccoli

You seem upset.