Ascent Warlord comes to Doom TS and begs for off

Mercy

7 minutes ago, Meet Them With Scims said:

I've been making you log out for 2 months straight everytime you're out in the wilderness, and when you don't log out, you get the fucking smoke my nigga

How do I know everyone clanning history? Because it's literally in everyone's signature you dumb frog, you can't be this new to internet, its 2k18 you slow bundle of twigsgot

I actually feel sorry for your baby because you seem so slow in real life that he'll be the same as you and become a braindead kid in the streets

YO YOUR MAD HAHAHAHAHA

56 minutes ago, Meet Them With Scims said:

I hacked your cc pussy, I own 'Doom cc" and I use it as my cc for events on the weekends now. What are you gonna do? l0000l

Oh so you’re the lame fuck that paid money for the rsn lmfao. Get off your computer you fucking weirdo

6 minutes ago, Mercy said:

Oh so you’re the lame fuck that paid money for the rsn lmfao. Get off your computer you fucking weirdo

You are the one that is trying to blackmail someone to get $120 to "off" them in the wild on runescape, so I think you are the one that needs to get off of the computer. You legit mad because someone took your cc name.