[D]oom vs OP Prep 3-0

Mercy

1 minute ago, Aysix said:

Funny cause last time i checked for the past month and a half since doom's been open u massed for a total of 2 hrs every weekend and midweek. pipe down broccoli lmfao 

ive legit smoked every clan you been in

1 minute ago, Aysix said:

Funny cause last time i checked for the past month and a half since doom's been open u massed for a total of 2 hrs every weekend and midweek. pipe down broccoli lmfao 

Last time i checked, FS massed up for 2 hours last weekend till EOP came to the rescue lmfao

3 hours ago, Aysix said:

40 man pull ask ob to team at ca only to lose 1v2 gz

1v2 west bandits ob left u to die pushed all the way to east bandits for a clear. I call that a coast to coast btw

FS lasted two weeks last time you piped up, keep it up and OB won't be your only problem again.

Ascent / OP slaves btw.

ty 4 prep doom kinda obvious I got hit off every round but its whatever not blaming u but its just ironic I dc off ts before u attack and right when we attack. not blaming u could of been another clan but I didn't think this scene would come to hitting callers off. its xlpc not lpc. in the end ty 4 prep well set up another.

Just now, M Tanner said:

ty 4 prep doom kinda obvious I got hit off every round but its whatever not blaming u but its just ironic I dc off ts before u attack and right when we attack. not blaming u could of been another clan but I didn't think this scene would come to hitting callers off. its xlpc not lpc. in the end ty 4 prep well set up another.

unfortunate to hear man.