State of OverPressured , by yours truly, OBmen

jay.

28 minutes ago, Idk Lmfao said:

reminder @J ♕ has a ugly son and cried on ambition ts that his girl was fucking some random nigga lmfao

thoughts jboyd

First i dont have a son & secondly last time i cried for a women was my momma when i was your age pusc boy, wtf is ambition

2 hours ago, N uts ack said:

LMFAO l see 6 invites spamming for u guys in that picture alone, your 20, member clan won’t last much longer dumb dog 

Hahahahahahahhahahahaha 3 hit you won't save you anymore, good for them realise how fucking braindead you are

1 minute ago, J ♕ said:

First i dont have a son & secondly last time i cried for a women was my momma when i was your age pusc boy, wtf is ambition

why are you gonna deny it lmfao, you were in ambition with clutch ramie king and steve. Remember that or ar you going lie again.

1 minute ago, Idk Lmfao said:

why are you gonna deny it lmfao, you were in ambition with clutch ramie king and steve. Remember that or ar you going lie again.

Never was in that clan, where you getting yo false info from, who are you btw i can't flame back :(

4 minutes ago, WarChild said:

imagine taking this game so srs u flame someone son... u are weird asf get some freshair 

Did i strike a nerve ic3d?  actually im not flaming telling him to spend time with his son instead of this game, whats wrong with that??????