Outburst Sunday | Smoking Fearlose down 7 FT. Doom/CD/OP

Broxxx

10 minutes ago, Idk Lmfao said:

Intel confirmed GULF was crying on Rampage teamspeak to @XLPC Warlord because his girl was smashing another dude. He was so emotional and poor he had no access to a computer for 4 weeks, l00000000000000000000000000000l

Imagine that

L00000L that brown boy breaks into elderly ladies homes to rob and his nasty spic girl has horse teeth lmao

18 minutes ago, G U L F said:

What? Lmao when i was in rp you were in foe ts all the time sucking off only

to get kicked 3 times lmao0000000000 feelsbadman

While is was there you was crying to @XLPC Warlord about how she dumpt you and then you went mia for 4 weeks cause you couldnt use her computer lmfao sucks2beyou

1 minute ago, Shaka Zulu said:

While is was there you was crying to @XLPC Warlord about how she dumpt you and then you went mia for 4 weeks cause you couldnt use her computer lmfao sucks2beyou

LooooooL you sucked ryan off after he kicked u only to join foe and get kicked in again lmao noone likes yellow teeth dutch lmao

1 minute ago, Shaka Zulu said:

Nice intel since i never got kicked from rp and your in misfits sucks to be always on the losing side lmfao nice gf btw

Wait you just tried to join misfits last week L000000000000000L you tried sucking off weston too lmfaooooooo and u got shut down lmfao noone wants yellow teeth dutch like i said

3 minutes ago, G U L F said:

Wait you just tried to join misfits last week L000000000000000L you tried sucking off weston too lmfaooooooo and u got shut down lmfao noone wants yellow teeth dutch like i said

Right like i would join that low tier clan