[D]oom Monday Midweek ft. 20 - OB, OP

Canadian

1 hour ago, M Tanner said:

ur such a 1 sided callers its cute ur good in clw but fucking garbage in wildy. btw good calling when u rushed us when we had 8 capes off and u got smoked in .5 also gj losing a 5 man lead at hills hut 13v18 and we brought it back to 13v13 luckily cd came in and crashed. u never cleared us once u called ob to 2v1 gj

u think i care about mid weeks ur broccoli hahahahahaha prep us and i'll smoke ur little ass again u rat

4 minutes ago, Canadian said:

u think i care about mid weeks ur broccoli hahahahahaha prep us and i'll smoke ur little ass again u rat

smoke me in calling? ur brown sticky stuff ur only good in clan wars ur brown sticky stuff in wildy how tf yall pull 30 to preps and 23 on weekends and lose to ascent under ur calling 0le0la0flea0fla0 im fucking weak.  I love how u say prep us you got imperial/foe kids on poke to carry you tomato your clans brown sticky stuff in the wildy pipe down broccoli.

1 hour ago, M Tanner said:

ur such a 1 sided callers its cute ur good in clw but fucking garbage in wildy. btw good calling when u rushed us when we had 8 capes off and u got smoked in .5 also gj losing a 5 man lead at hills hut 13v18 and we brought it back to 13v13 luckily cd came in and crashed. u never cleared us once u called ob to 2v1 gj

Yo for real bro you need to chill out.

Just now, M Tanner said:

why you flamed us lol

I didn't flame you

All I care about is having good action in wildy.  Nobody called OB, they were just out and decided to focus you.  After, they crashed and u dipped we hit OB and cleared them.

Just choose your words wisely next time and speak to me before going ape brown sticky stuff.

2 minutes ago, Hormone said:

I didn't flame you

All I care about is having good action in wildy.  Nobody called OB, they were just out and decided to focus you.  After, they crashed and u dipped we hit OB and cleared them.

Just choose your words wisely next time and speak to me before going ape brown sticky stuff.

he literally called us brown sticky stuff on ur topic we want good action to but lol

Just now, Canadian said:

dude i have legit no fkn idea what u even do 

when ur ready to take notes, lmk

I mean my prep record calling is 9-2 when u can call outside of clan wars lmk when it comes to wildy let hormone call cause you are lost our leak says u brown sticky stuff

6 minutes ago, Canadian said:

hormone did call the wildy u delusional fuck

cant believe u memorized ur prep record god bless

Yo ill sell you audio leak of tanner calling losing to Ascent in a prep 3-0 lmk if you want it lmfao fucking hideous, idk why hes trying to drown ascent so much whe he stayed losing before he hopped on ryans dick