EoP vs RD F2P prep

J Styles

You've been giving us 1 prep like every 2 months? And no you haven't won them all lmfao.

You can't claim to be better then a clan if you only beat them once in a blue moon......you have to beat us consistently for us to admit you guys have better quality then us. You're doing the same thing with Fatality, beating them once and then claiming you're better in clan wars.

This prep didn't prove a thing, only thing it proved is you guys are getting better. If you think different then schedule a prep when we're BOTH ready.

lols he knows that cronics actuall. A very smart guy took a risk back in the day and it paid off, i think he stepped down or something cuz i highly doubt if he were leader they would decline next week, idk whos leading eop nowdays but i hope they will prep us more often! I enjoy losses and wins, this was well deserved by eop i did terrible and so did our clan... but we will be back in the groove soon enough hope whoever is leading eop accepts next week anytime anyday!

lols he knows that cronics actuall. A very smart guy took a risk back in the day and it paid off, i think he stepped down or something cuz i highly doubt if he were leader they would decline next week, idk whos leading eop nowdays but i hope they will prep us more often! I enjoy losses and wins, this was well deserved by eop i did terrible and so did our clan... but we will be back in the groove soon enough hope whoever is leading eop accepts next week anytime anyday!

Cronic/Jonty has been irrelevant in eop for awhile now. Inbox Murd,Nish or Leech.

You've been giving us 1 prep like every 2 months? And no you haven't won them all lmfao.

You can't claim to be better then a clan if you only beat them once in a blue moon......you have to beat us consistently for us to admit you guys have better quality then us. You're doing the same thing with Fatality, beating them once and then claiming you're better in clan wars.

This prep didn't prove a thing, only thing it proved is you guys are getting better. If you think different then schedule a prep when we're BOTH ready.

L0L yeah winning preps doesn't prove you have better quality, losing preps does.

Gj RD on losing the last 3 preps between us and proving you are better quality than us, hopefully soon we can prove ourselves and lose to show that really we have taken #4 matched off RD!

this just in:

rd beat fi 3-0

can't say that i'm surprised because it's fatality but still

Yeah we beat them but i respect them for fighting us consistently and admitting we're better matched. Unlike eop that preps us once in a full moon, finally wins then claims they're better lol.

The ponytail is well and truly rustled, now that his rants about EoP being low quality have been disproved by R "apparently the best matched clan of all time" D losing 3 consecutive preps to us, now apparently none of them count because we don't prep them every day because (again, for some reason) RD is the standard in f2p matched warring and you need to beat them in at least 4 preps a week to show you're the best!

lmao get over yourself ponyboy, gj on taking #3 matched off Fi but you're still a mile off the real quality clans =]

Link me each video of you beating RD in a prep, how much you want to bet each video will have a month gap from ea other? and wont be alot of videos.

ok man can you do that, and then can you link me the videos of RD beating us in preps recently, because given your insistence that RD are a better matched clan, presumably you would have beaten us sometime recently.

@@Birthday being 100 percent honest even though im sure everyone will have a spaz attack the record is 3-3 we won the planned ones, they won all the 30 min preps.

Would be nice to get like 1 a week, I don't see why not its fun hope to get one next week eop place below a time and date if you want it!