EoP vs RD F2P prep

J Styles

Big improvements EoP :)

Thanks it's certainly an improvement on beating RD the last 2-3 times we've prepped them, Fi the last time we prepped them, Zu the last 2-3 times we prepped them and whoever else we've prepped and beaten lately.

w8 wut.

OT: My favourite bit of Dump's calling is when it was like 17v20 and hes like FUCK IT ITS OVER, lmfao.

Really well done, I can't speak for anyone but I would assume most of the flame is to goad clans into actually prepping despite that you guys clearly outperformed. Hopefully more clans will prep us now we've been knocked off our high horse.

Really well done, I can't speak for anyone but I would assume most of the flame is to goad clans into actually prepping despite that you guys clearly outperformed. Hopefully more clans will prep us now we've been knocked off our high horse.

im Sure RD Would do the same thing (Like they Always Do) u guys flame any clan no matter if its a Mini or Prep....

u Clearly deserved the loss and u were never "#1 f2p matched" I could care less bout a 20 vs 20 F2P Prep and EoP is not clan wars based.

Lols the amount of flame on the 30min prep is outstanding when u take a break and come back and see how much people care it is actually hilarious

when you say stuff like this it's clear you care as well, you're annoyed by their flame "lols".... how hilarious is it doe? just ignore it be the bigger man sith, why would you care about the flame?

LOL the one you got knocked off 3 wks ago?

Thanks for the prep boys! lets try and get a planned prep lads! It does show that you've had a couple of preps these past two weeks and we haven't! 

Seriously good job eop , you guess are starting to prove that you are in for a shout for one of the best matched! 

To be completely honest with you, us beating RD proves literally nothing at all.

To be completely honest with you, us beating RD proves literally nothing at all.

good then you wouldnt mind giving us some more preps! For fun thats what the game is all about lets say next week, anytime? U let me know bruh thats what i like about eop its not about trying to claim something its about the action let me know what day u want and time brah as always were down for anytime we have 20+ on ts

good then you wouldnt mind giving us some more preps! For fun thats what the game is all about lets say next week, anytime? U let me know bruh thats what i like about eop its not about trying to claim something its about the action let me know what day u want and time brah as always were down for anytime we have 20+ on ts

We've been giving you preps, and winning them all?

Can you stop this act?

Can you stop this act?

You've been giving us 1 prep like every 2 months? And no you haven't won them all lmfao.

You can't claim to be better then a clan if you only beat them once in a blue moon......you have to beat us consistently for us to admit you guys have better quality then us. You're doing the same thing with Fatality, beating them once and then claiming you're better in clan wars.

This prep didn't prove a thing, only thing it proved is you guys are getting better. If you think different then schedule a prep when we're BOTH ready.

You've been giving us 1 prep like every 2 months? And no you haven't won them all lmfao.

You can't claim to be better then a clan if you only beat them once in a blue moon......you have to beat us consistently for us to admit you guys have better quality then us. You're doing the same thing with Fatality, beating them once and then claiming you're better in clan wars.

This prep didn't prove a thing, only thing it proved is you guys are getting better. If you think different then schedule a prep when we're BOTH ready.

calm down pony

Can you stop this act?

what act lols were like 3-3 in preps... u won the 30 min preps we won the planned ones but its not about the wins its about the fun and if its about some online reputation for u then great u should try to get more wins anways lols... why would u wana not have action.... i just dont understand why any clan would decline vs anyone... so yes or no to a prep next week?