LPC P2P Sundays

Idk why these trauma slaves are asking 4 a prep yet they're like advanced member or some brown sticky stuff

:>

Problem? I really don't see the point in your logic, we trying to get our clan events. But nimrods like you keep hiding.

My point is ur a slave lol

Don't trip on the shackles locked onto ur feet on ur way back to ur cage

Typing "prep us" is now slave work?  The only shackles on feet are at the members of your clan, listening to the ranks go on and on about how trauma 'ddos and hack' or depending on what brown sticky stuff clan you're in 'ran around for 1 hour'. How do they even believe that sht?

P

R

E

P

U

S

Typing "prep us" is now slave work? The only shackles on feet are at the members of your clan, listening to the ranks go on and on about how trauma 'ddos and hack' or depending on what brown sticky stuff clan you're in 'ran around for 1 hour'. How do they even believe that sht?

P

R

E

P

U

S

Tldr what r u like advanced member? Lmfa0 :>

Tldr what r u like advanced member? Lmfa0 :>

its sad that my members have to come on here to get you lpc's to step up and prep us seeing as I gave up on asking LPC's for preps and straight up prepping MPC's

ae79eeba45.png

stick to preppin yourselves and compete for #2 until you're ready to step up to the kings.

I told my members to accept any prep they have on their hands so hf being asked members to step up lmao

excuses tom lad, Ik you're better than this. If you complain about ddosing, simple - don't go into other clans teamspeaks/sites and it won't happen to you, however I can guarantee trauma doesn't ddos. Query Allen or another rank on our IRC and step up to the plate pls.

Mark, Trauma has hacked my forums x5 in the past, my teamspeak x3, and now in Olympus, they hit our site off alot of times, afther the 1st trip, for example.

i honestly think olympus is just scared to prep trauma give em 1 prep if any of your ranks/ ts DC then dont ever prep em again simple

Or just give them none events, lmao, 1 event is to much for them, their clan will die of lack of events, we aren't letting people ddos / hack us and then still give them events, imply if they didn't hack or ddos, we wouldve done it, but with my experience in the past, e setup a prep, the round starts, we drop 4 people when the fight just tarted 3 secs ago, they time out form ts, I won't let it happen again.

OT : have fun playing with yourself sunday

Or just give them none events, lmao, 1 event is to much for them, their clan will die of lack of events, we aren't letting people ddos / hack us and then still give them events, imply if they didn't hack or ddos, we wouldve done it, but with my experience in the past, e setup a prep, the round starts, we drop 4 people when the fight just tarted 3 secs ago, they time out form ts, I won't let it happen again.

We never hacked anybody, and we are heavily against ddosing and people got kicked for that. You're blaming a entire clan for one persons mistake who's already gone

You're better than that tom.

We never hacked anybody, and we are heavily against ddosing and people got kicked for that. You're blaming a entire clan for one persons mistake who's already gone

why dont you ban allen then? And you knew they ddosed, and you leave it for  long time, your clan gets a wrong image, and won't get any events.

I mean, if IS kills someone, the whole image of IS is destroyed as well. Sow what do you mean, "don't blame the whole clan" and I know a few people who hack and ddos in your clan that are in it atm.

Can confirm Trauma used to DDoS.

Not sure if they still do it.

why dont you ban allen then? And you knew they ddosed, and you leave it for  long time, your clan gets a wrong image, and won't get any events.

I mean, if IS kills someone, the whole image of IS is destroyed as well. Sow what do you mean, "don't blame the whole clan" and I know a few people who hack and ddos in your clan that are in it atm.

Nobody has dced during a fight against Trauma. Clearly your reasons for not prepping them have something to do with your clans current state.