RD vs Trauma

RD_Kasper

aw true, didnt even read the topic lol just wanted to make sure nobodys slandering my beloved zu :wub:

Yeah dw man, might be worth removing that status though tbh it makes you look broccolied - if there's anyone in here complaining it'll be because the original courtesies we gave so the prep was fair were broken but its w/e

I'm just laughing at the fact that we have proof of your members attending this prep on their hpc acc's & you know you have nothing relevant to say on this topic. So you don't bother quoting anyone and just single me out and attempt to take shots at me just to feel somewhat relevant.

Just proves you're just obsessed with me & I don't even know you.

Ofc you have proof of a few of our members at the prep, some of them were fucking there LMAO! It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out bud.

I only singled you out because you are the only one to single out, like 2 people on this topic were taking you serious and all I said was idk why some people continue to take you serious. You are the man of brown sticky stuff-talk and excuses, and you have nobody to blame but yourself, and well....maybe RD for losing...I mean every clan loses sometimes but theres no need to come up with an excuse every damn time lol. It came to the point where you ran out of excuses so you didn't even bother to reply on our last prep topic like you usually do.

I don't take shots at you to feel relevant, how would taking shots at an irrelevant person even make someone feel relevant? Anything thats even somewhat EoP related and you jump on board and start making a fool of yourself, so if anything it just proves you are obsessed with EoP lol.

Your clan loses to EOP and ZU consistently in matched preps, so quit acting like you just beat EOP, or ZU....because when it boils down to it your clan doesn't even come close. 

I'm out chea, enough bumps for you for one day. I'll let others do the rest.

Ofc you have proof of a few of our members at the prep, some of them were fucking there LMAO! It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out bud.

I only singled you out because you are the only one to single out, like 2 people on this topic were taking you serious and all I said was idk why some people continue to take you serious. You are the man of brown sticky stuff-talk and excuses, and you have nobody to blame but yourself, and well....maybe RD for losing...I mean every clan loses sometimes but theres no need to come up with an excuse every damn time lol. It came to the point where you ran out of excuses so you didn't even bother to reply on our last prep topic like you usually do.

I don't take shots at you to feel relevant, how would taking shots at an irrelevant person even make someone feel relevant? Anything thats even somewhat EoP related and you jump on board and start making a fool of yourself, so if anything it just proves you are obsessed with EoP lol.

Your clan loses to EOP and ZU consistently in matched preps, so quit acting like you just beat EOP, or ZU....because when it boils down to it your clan doesn't even come close. 

A few? your high-council even admitted it was 15 people that attended the event on their hpc account & this was a 30v30 that is half!(also the 10 zu kids that attended) not a "few" you moron haha. There is a reason he looked at this topic 3-4 times even when i mentioned him twice.

ixxily.png

If I was irrelevant to you, you wouldn't be constantly putting my name down whenever you have nothing else to say, like what just happened on the first page. You're the only eop rank right now thats getting frustrated. Let it go man, you're washed up.

The awkward moment when rd beats eop and zu in a prep combined trying to take rd down but failed miserably lmfao, that is worth 2 preps, one vs eop and one vs zu. Gj getting rekT i saw u in the vid getting .gif @@Old @@Old @@Old @@Old @@Old @@Old #madlol

You are broccolied if u actually think we would bring these levels to a lpc prep.

Lets not forget that YOUR clan brings 80s to trips.  We even asked for a cb cap but you won't prep us.

@@Patrick

The problem with this is that Trauma argued that the only reason they lost was solely due to LEVELS. Confirmed by this topic, you had the same/higher Cb average.. You had no excuse to lose other than being out performed  :rolleyes: And yea I'm well aware Trauma have been doing better with following the LPC cap ;)