Yo cmon guys...

Papa Bear

Just now, King Kinse said:

thanks for chiming in, as i said in a previous post the ONLY time i logged on a tank was to anti rag the ascent raggers hitting us. glad u spent all that time going through the videos xoxo.

"Antirag ascent" Kinse look at the picture. DO YOU SEE ANY ASCENT IN THE PICTURE?!?!? Are you dumb bro? Drop the excuse and just call it for you are. A ragging clan that consists of 5 clans.

2 minutes ago, True Loyalty said:

"Antirag ascent" Kinse look at the picture. DO YOU SEE ANY ASCENT IN THE PICTURE?!?!? Are you dumb bro? Drop the excuse and just call it for you are. A ragging clan that consists of 5 clans.

i thought it was 2v1 not 5v1, now ur changing the facts lmao... how is anyone supposed to take what u say seriously dude, would also love to see one of my accounts hitting a rp member.

5 minutes ago, King Kinse said:

i thought it was 2v1 not 5v1, now ur changing the facts lmao... how is anyone supposed to take what u say seriously dude, would also love to see one of my accounts hitting a rp member.

Alright let me make this better for you to understand, cause apparently you have the intelligence of a toddler. In the picture you clearly see your tanks attacking, Rampage. You say that you brought those tanks to "Antirag" Ascent, but ascent is no where to be seen in that picture. The clan that I mentioning that is a rag clan, is none other than yours. You had 3 hit, hells angels, OD's remenants, AAO members and your own members. Does this make any sense to you whatsoever? Or do you want me to drop a few more iqs to match yours? Which makes your claim of "2v1" absolute bullshit, Nightmare is 5 clans combined. 5 v 2?

Just now, True Loyalty said:

Alright let me make this better for you to understand, cause apparently you have the intelligence of a toddler. In the picture you clearly see your tanks attacking, Rampage. You say that you brought those tanks to "Antirag" Ascent, but ascent is no where to be seen in that picture. The clan that I mentioning that is a rag clan, is none other than yours. You had 3 hit, hells angels, OD's remenants, AAO members and your own members. Does this make any sense to you whatsoever? Or do you want me to drop a few more iqs to match yours?

lets drop a few iq levels to make it fair for u, then lets see a pic of my accounts actually hitting rp members xoxo.

lets drop a few iq levels to make it fair for u, then lets see a pic of my accounts actually hitting rp members xoxo.

Your wish is my command. Sadly I can't upload them all at once, so bare with me. 

Just now, True Loyalty said:

Your wish is my command. Sadly I can't upload them all at once, so bare with me. 

feel free to @ me, ill be looking forward to the pics since they dont exist. also if ur in xlpc ill gladly set up events with ur clan just poke/pm.

feel free to @ me, ill be looking forward to the pics since they dont exist. also if ur in xlpc ill gladly set up events with ur clan just poke/pm.

No thanks. We don't fight mains.

1 hour ago, King Kinse said:

thanks for chiming in, as i said in a previous post the ONLY time i logged on a tank was to anti rag the ascent raggers hitting us. glad u spent all that time going through the videos xoxo.

That fight with you in the screenie Ascent had been ended for like 15 minutes and was you and Hells angles vs us lol

33 minutes ago, Singles said:

That fight with you in the screenie Ascent had been ended for like 15 minutes and was you and Hells angles vs us lol

i have locs on both clans and ascent was ne graves waiting for us to start fighting so i preemptively logged them in, trust me im not trying to rag ryans clan.. 

Being an Ex-OB rank myself, i can safely this Nightmare is using tanks and what Kinse is saying all are lies. 

Exzrts tanks are made by shootmyfruit when OB opened for taking down BV and RP.

Kinse has atleast 3 tanks logged in at SE graves for using, 1 scim usingtank, 2 tanks with range.

The scene was tank free untill Nightmare opened (ex-ob) lmfao, but what do you expect with A6 as a warlord, barking for his master broxx lmfao.