55 Spartan Pandas Force Hells angels / OD / AAO & 3hit to close into Nightmare FT. Ascent

Fat Boy

3506f7c21c5d4108bd0d5c8bded50b5a.gif&key

Today Rampage massed up to 55 Hungry Pandas and peeked at 59 pures ! 

We knew Nightmare/Hells angels/ 3hit /AAO And OD were wearing one cape to match the #1 xlpc clan rampage ! Nightmare ranks did confirm with us that tanks will be used on Ascent and not us but they seem to not care who they hit ....

KEEP FUCKING AROUND AND THIS BRONZE G WILL BE RUNE G IN 2 WEEKS </3

My members wanna make tanks but the ranks like it clean like a vagina  : ) 

PTclI8I.png?width=400%26height=264&key=e

7rLFCyl.png&key=2c5c34c658a1aca2f50b24b8

73cfa87a1ca9b43b2bb8ac045cf6fd5f.png

FIGHTS

Fight 1 - Rampage VS Nightmare at 13 ports , was smoking the reapers until Atl crashed from our flank and we cleared ATL quickly focusing back to our 1v1 vs nightmare . As the Mighty Pandas was ducking down Nightmare , ascent crashed from the west forcing nightmare to run to singles , we then had a 1v1 with ascent clearing them to singles also claiming the victory vs the whole xlpc scene ! 

Fight 2 -  Rampage VS Nightmare 52v52 , it was a even fight despite the tanks , Ascent crashed making it a 3 way cluster , Rampage end up clearing both teams and walking Nightmare to singles with their tanks

VIDEO / PICTURES

e04fab75cc73e39edd21f6ac9b86af35.png

8b4fc36b2962a6e353e9163351290403.png

a78a21424934d8aa755e327466386281.png

Just now, Don Elmir said:

Imagine slaving in two clan LMFAOOO while I haven’t been to a trip in months

you slave sharkbrew forums and bend the knee to sharkbrew ranks to get unbanned brother l0l

4 minutes ago, DilL said:

you slave sharkbrew forums and bend the knee to sharkbrew ranks to get unbanned brother l0l

Gotta rep my clan G while your clan is dead hahhaha and I closed it now stop piping before I mass join rampage and kill you

3 minutes ago, Aysix said:

get the hamburger steak, its the best. 

uhrrr never tried it , their a 2 hour line up every day just to go to jolly bees , all the fuckin pilipinos want the fried chicken and pasta