EoP has officially slumped Fi

Nathan`

MM

FOE

------

EOP

FI

two different tiers but yeah top "3".

MM - I mahatma i + first pure clan to open thus largest community + dominated google since day one (trust me i would have to battle them for #1 spot on google, was tough)

Foe - Youtube, nuff said

EoP - Pure grind, hard work and dedication from past rank teams, no major publicity stunts yet still manage to become big year after year (some falls, but majority of the years on top) teamed on constantly, hated by pretty much everyone yet still not going down without a fight

----

Fi - still no major publicity however, no major achievements besides pre-eoc dominance for like 3 months + few good months on 07, otherwise irrelevant since real 2007

MM - I mahatma i + first pure clan to open thus largest community + dominated google since day one (trust me i would have to battle them for #1 spot on google, was tough)

Foe - Youtube, nuff said

EoP - Pure grind, hard work and dedication from past rank teams, no major publicity stunts yet still manage to become big year after year (some falls, but majority of the years on top) teamed on constantly, hated by pretty much everyone yet still not going down without a fight

----

Fi - still no major publicity however, no major achievements besides pre-eoc dominance for like 3 months + few good months on 07, otherwise irrelevant since real 2007

I call bullbrown sticky stuff

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=runescape+pure+clan

u guys come up first

fukn eop, riding success on google and all that brown sticky stuff. only reason ur number 1 is because whenever someone googles runescape pure clans, u guys instantly pop up and people join u becuz they think ur the only option and dnt skroll down all the way and look at all the others!!!

gg

u guys come up first

fukn eop, riding success on google and all that brown sticky stuff. only reason ur number 1 is because whenever someone googles runescape pure clans, u guys instantly pop up and people join u becuz they think ur the only option and dnt skroll down all the way and look at all the others!!!

gg

foe does for me

f2200bfed7.png

depends on cookies of websites you've visited :s only way to know legit is private browsing but im 2 lazy atm to check whos #1

But google did matter at a point bundle of twigsgot, with alexa you can track where people come from, I tracked mm for a while most were google, foe was all youtube reffs, eop was runescape (it shows what site you visited before visiting that site....)

foe does for me

f2200bfed7.png

depends on cookies of websites you've visited :s only way to know legit is private browsing but im 2 lazy atm to check whos #1

But google did matter at a point bundle of twigsgot, with alexa you can track where people come from, I tracked mm for a while most were google, foe was all youtube reffs, eop was runescape (it shows what site you visited before visiting that site....)

fkin foe/eop, riding success on google fs

u guys come up first

gg

All dependent on your search history.

Foe came up first for me thus adding to Goops point.

edit: oops i was late

I get eop but there's like a million things that factor in

f71baa331a.png

yeah, I worked on the seo years back that had us ranked above mm for a long time during eop vs mm rivalry. so we did have #1 google fora  long time. Only part i didnt manage to beat them in was runescape guides.. fucking bundle of twigsgots

yeah, I worked on the seo years back that had us ranked above mm for a long time during eop vs mm rivalry. so we did have #1 google fora  long time. Only part i didnt manage to beat them in was runescape guides.. fucking bundle of twigsgots

Was this proper SEO or blackhat? Either way its decent.