Redemption Saturday - Introduction of the Axis Power

Ram

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the RD Vs. SKO gfx Lmfao its to funny. When I get home ima ask josh to use that as our ts banner. Otherwise it looks like u smashed zu as usual. Awsome trip lads.

my Bad brah didnt know what to is for sko since you didnt cooperate xdddd

fight seemed very one sided leaning towards ZU's side. The day RD learns their place and stops sucking FI's dick and crashing our fight is the day we stop crashing your fights and ruining your trips. Know your place tomatos.

fight seemed very one sided leaning towards ZU's side. The day RD learns their place and stops sucking FI's dick and crashing our fight is the day we stop crashing your fights and ruining your trips. Know your place tomatos.

You got cockslammed watch horizons vid

Rd absolutely penetrated zu each and every fight they had before it got crashed lmao, but zu ranks care to much about this game so they keep spreading propaganda claiming wins etc to not lose their members to their rivalry clan. Who the fuck does that??? Ow w8 zu does l000l.

Fun as fucking trip with constant action, to bad clans like zu cant keep up, even cp put up a better fight than you did. Was ez cya p2p rofl

Been told by several zu members that this was one of the worst trip they've been to. Take a minute of ur time and actually think how fun this trip was... Less than ur leader is telling u? Xd thats what i thought.

If ur tired of this bs propaganda and having boring trips with low pulls u know where to come, apps open :)

Are you incredibly cauliflower or trolling? 

i just watched my video u started dipping east with 30 members, we walked south of you the whole time until we reached lava gate.

Watching the cape counter the most it showed was 8 RD members, which quickly dropped down to 1.

Why war when you could take a walk with EoP hand-in-hand  :wub:

how could you start with a maximum of 50 people and then end up with 40-45 in a 3 way cluster. Plus why do you keep ignoring my replies, you're being roasted... it's easy though since you're making yourself look cauliflower

haha lol you sat in lobby for 75% of the trip haha lol

People return, also you're not roasting anybody. You're the kid who called me a hypocrite out of nowhere in the same post you contradict yourself which is incredibly funny. 

38851305f3afbc9962e402723559ce94.png

957727de81880073c486e37c84e8ad64.png

Go make a fake account like the rest of the retards who can't keep up.

i would just leave if i were you this is just getting embarrassing lolool

Something tells me you're one of the kids few kids on this site who's gotten decked with words, log into your main account and we'll talk about embarrassing mate.

People return, also you're not roasting anybody. You're the kid who called me a hypocrite out of nowhere in the same post you contradict yourself which is incredibly funny. 

38851305f3afbc9962e402723559ce94.png

957727de81880073c486e37c84e8ad64.png

Go make a fake account like the rest of the retards who can't keep up.

Aye so your pull is 50.... you're in a 3 way cluster with zu and cp.... but you manage to stay at 45 opts throughout? Hardly any clans could do that especially not Rd lol

We pull 2/3 of our ml. If that other 1/3 didn't have work or chose to stay in and attend the trip we'd be pulling our ml. What's not to understand? Where have i contradicted myself?