Crumble Crumble Nightmare.

Kunoo

1 hour ago, RyanTheG said:

rp was only opened once before .... lol 

you've done 3 merges and reopened 4 times in the last 2 years  in order to save your sad excuse of clans. you're not allowed to say that rp only opened once before lmfao

37 minutes ago, RyanTheG said:

tbh @Aysix  talks shit about every clan that helps him  ... i noticed that   :/ 

I call nightmare ranks noobs all the time! And that picture of me saying we had A LOT of shitters, i didn't know 10/55 people who were in supremacy was the target of my flame? I had 25 edge recruits out of my 55 man pull fighting you down 20 that day. Ez bait btw, kunoo paid 20m on my behalf of letting exzrts know haha ty

1 hour ago, DilL said:

you've done 3 merges and reopened 4 times in the last 2 years  in order to save your sad excuse of clans. you're not allowed to say that rp only opened once before lmfao

what clans have you been in thats been open for 2 years ? nigguh i come play for a little close all these shit clans then leave.  thats all , im a world 308 random with a w308 rank structure currently killing your clan. full of lpc rejects, 

Just now, Enza said:

Lmao what you keep @ ing me in posts for, these posts don't change the fact that you're losing this "rivalry".

Rivalry? What the fuck are you talking about. I don’t play RuneScape.com. You gave me a warning you stupid fucking Brit. It’s not coming home btw