Zerg Units Sunday Stunner! Ft The Redemption Cheeseburging

James

So RD's vid shows them getting into a few barrage clumps, getting sandwhiched multiple times by ZU/EOP and any other randomass clan, then dipping to the safety of single, every fight. Most of the clips in your vid was your entire clan rushing to kill 1 or 2 people, at the most? That looks really fun! Terrible clan, terrible organisation.

Nice trip RD, keep the donations coming next week!

So RD's vid shows them getting into a few barrage clumps, getting sandwhiched multiple times by ZU/EOP and any other randomass clan, then dipping to the safety of single, every fight. Most of the clips in your vid was your entire clan rushing to kill 1 or 2 people, at the most? That looks really fun! Terrible clan, terrible organisation.

Nice trip RD, keep the donations coming next week!

1 minute video.

Wow RD really feels all big and bad over a 1 minute video from 1 fight?  Like I'd understand if it was a whole trip video, but it's 1 fight.

You know what, I apologize - and on behalf of Zu.  Obviously RD has had absolutely NOTHING  to be happy about, or excited about this past year.  This obviously shows the thirst to be proud about anything. 

GJ RD YOU FOUND A 1 MINUTE VIDEO OF A FIGHT AT BARBARIAN VILLAGE.  RDS YEAR ACCOMPLISHED.

Wow RD really feels all big and bad over a 1 minute video from 1 fight?  Like I'd understand if it was a whole trip video, but it's 1 fight.

You know what, I apologize - and on behalf of Zu.  Obviously RD has had absolutely NOTHING  to be happy about, or excited about this past year.  This obviously shows the thirst to be proud about anything. 

GJ RD YOU FOUND A 1 MINUTE VIDEO OF A FIGHT AT BARBARIAN VILLAGE.  RDS YEAR ACCOMPLISHED.

nLcRzvU.png?1