Zerg Units Sunday Stunner! Ft The Redemption Cheeseburging

James

For the first time, i really have nothing else to say. That 1 minute video tells it all lmfa0.

you have selective sight man, first you couldn't see the cape counter in the picture yesterday now you only notice one of our videos xd

ok so let's do some analysis 

Opts when Zu rush you: 48 capes (there's even a kid to the left with a guthix cape so maybe you had more than that :o)

1rva6a5.jpg

Opts when eop crash (granted eop could have killed a few, maybe 3 or 4 MAXIMUM, so i'll let you off there): 30 capes

1g3rxoz.jpg

Vid of you being gwas'd:

Redemption's very own pov of the gwas (you don't really see the gwas but you see the capes go down ;)):

idk man that's all i have to say

get rid of your leaks and eop won't be able to hit you 24/7 LMFAO. 

Oh, the hits by EOP really ain't a bother to me. They should be hitting Fatality, it's their own problem they don't have the balls to take them on in P2P.

I'm more bothered of the fact that Zerg Unit has to hold hands with them all the time when they are at the same place.

Oh, the hits by EOP really ain't a bother to me. They should be hitting Fatality, it's their own problem they don't have the balls to take them on in P2P.

I'm more bothered of the fact that Zerg Unit has to hold hands with them all the time when they are at the same place.

watch the end of my video and watch the EOP hit us.

Smh so lost.

we ended like 20 mins ago? and you're sitting here with ur 1 and 2 min vids gj!

3 and a half minutes of pure action in multi

I hope you realize rd's vid is 5 mins and 2/3 of it is in single, with the other bit being you getting carroted

we ended like 20 mins ago? and you're sitting here with ur 1 and 2 min vids gj!

3 and a half minutes of pure action in multi

I hope you realize rd's vid is 5 mins and 2/3 of it is in single, with the other bit being you getting carroted

We punished FI today, what are you talking about?

OT: GJ zerglings, putting the D back in RD once again.

Not sure if srs..Fi was hiding from us the whole trip until we finally caught them & cleared them twice, those downies even had AF helping them lmfao.

We punished FI today, what are you talking about?

OT: GJ zerglings, putting the D back in RD once again.

I'm sorry to say but zu is the worst ally you have right now. All this potential from your help & they came back with a 1 minute video. CP is a better ally just a heads up.

O GOD YOU ACTUALLY POSTED IT L0000LLLL

Straight up embarassing, you get bullied in clusters/half your vid is in single r0f. Do yourself a favour and stop posting your dumb brown sticky stuff on here, everyone laughs at you.

I'd say your 2 minute videos are way more embarrasing, and also the facts of pulling 40s when you do sign-ups. Go easy bruh.

I'm sorry to say but zu is the worst ally you have right now. All this potential from your help & they came back with a 1 minute video. CP is a better ally just a heads up.

Rd the type of niggas to dig themselves into a hole.

I'd say your 2 minute videos are way more embarrasing, and also the facts of pulling 40s when you do sign-ups. Go easy bruh.

U pull 50 from a 95 ml. + The fact you have junior members who dont even need reqs to join.

Interesting you say that considering our "2 minute videos" contain 100% brown sticky stuffting on clans in multi r0fl, probably more than yours.

You guys are hardly the ones to be talking l0l, you have a 75 memberlist + 20 applicants and you pulled what? 45? LOL