have you noticed

1rony

Loads of ppl on ur aftermath topics my best sir

Bring an example... Im 100% sure that everyone who we did flame had it coming.. Especially people from RD lol..

Have u seen us flame SKO, Lt, Zu, Bv, Sup or hell even CP recently? NOPE, because they don't flame us.. Surely RD must be doing something wrong then..

Bring an example... Im 100% sure that everyone who we did flame had it coming.. Especially people from RD lol..

Have u seen us flame SKO, Lt, Zu, Bv, Sup or hell even CP recently? NOPE, because they don't flame us.. Surely RD must be doing something wrong then..

You started the flame towards rd when ur pull went higher and could be sure rd pulled lower in wildy. Thats when u went ham on sharkbrew and went full broccoli. Must be because you see rd as a big threat, dont see any other resolution lol

I believe were beginning to become a threat in your eyes, now you're worried.

You started the flame towards rd when ur pull went higher and could be sure rd pulled lower in wildy. Thats when u went ham on sharkbrew and went full broccoli. Must be because you see rd as a big threat, dont see any other resolution lol

The only reason we decided to spank rd was because they interfere trying to snipe/crash us when we are stomping Fi. We started mocking rd and embarrassing them when they thought they were safe to try and start brown sticky stuff while hiding behind fi haha

Someone with half a brain could figure this one out lad. Want to ensure the longevity of rd? Don't try and crash our fights

haha RD complaining about the stomping they are receiving, shouldn't have tried to save ya boys Fi in the early days of our rivalry by crashing our fights every trip just as we were clearing them so Fi could return and say they won.

Really what you're complaining about is that you picked the wrong side xd

haha RD complaining about the stomping they are receiving, shouldn't have tried to save ya boys Fi in the early days of our rivalry by crashing our fights every trip just as we were clearing them so Fi could return and say they won.Really what you're complaining about is that you picked the wrong side xd

dont make me complain

Rd haven't really changed, we still DDoS everybody, team with mains, team with pures, lie to our members, lose, make excuses with grammatical errors and grow epic hair in the process.

If you've got a problem with that pay Parm to leak my IRL or something(he's real cheap).

:rolleyes:

Rd haven't really changed, we still DDoS everybody, team with mains, team with pures, lie to our members, lose, make excuses with grammatical errors and grow epic hair in the process.

If you've got a problem with that pay Parm to leak my IRL or something(he's real cheap).

:rolleyes:

Long hair don't care.