TLP Reopens

A L L E N

You're late with it.

OT: Might effect Zu, considering one of their members made a topic before crying about it, then it got deleted. 

TLP will do good, having zeta's wont effect their performance. Glad they got over that howls thing & just reopened.

will have no affect on zu

i don't see TLP going anywhere as Soron has basically kicked all ex-tlp ranks in the teeth and just gave em the finger

telling warlords/high councils & leaders to re-apply?

If I were to reopen a clan that had been dead that long I would do the same. If reapplying is to much effort for someone who has spent countless hours having fun and playing for said clan maybe it's for the best if they didn't get auto ranked.

It might hurt them short term, but in the long run getting rid of the people who don't really give a fuck is only going to help them. 

I hope they do well, can't wait to find out what clanning will be like after Foe and Tlp reopens :D

If I were to reopen a clan that had been dead that long I would do the same. If reapplying is to much effort for someone who has spent countless hours having fun and playing for said clan maybe it's for the best if they didn't get auto ranked.

It might hurt them short term, but in the long run getting rid of the people who don't really give a fuck is only going to help them. 

I hope they do well, can't wait to find out what clanning will be like after Foe and Tlp reopens :D

Well hopefully 13th reopens MM and tells korrawi/speshls and rest of the ranks to re-apply :)

dumbest thing ive ever heard

It isn't about the effort, it's about the honour.

The fact that ranks like pibb/xgot etrc ran the clan for years and are told to reapply will really hurt them alot

Well hopefully 13th reopens MM and tells korrawi/speshls and rest of the ranks to re-apply :)

dumbest thing ive ever heard

It isn't about the effort, it's about the honour.

The fact that ranks like pibb/xgot etrc ran the clan for years and are told to reapply will really hurt them alot

People change over the years and it's not always for the better. Unless Soron has kept contact with them IRL he has no clue what they're like today, myself I'd rather play it safe than risking bringing in people corrupted by the community.

What I don't know if he's alienating them, is he asking them to reapply for rank back or reapply for member and work their way up? If it's the latter I see where ya'll are coming from :P

People change over the years and it's not always for the better. Unless Soron has kept contact with them IRL he has no clue what they're like today, myself I'd rather play it safe than risking bringing in people corrupted by the community.

What I don't know if he's alienating them, is he asking them to reapply for rank back or reapply for member and work their way up? If it's the latter I see where ya'll are coming from :P

It's the latter I'm sure.

This won't affect any other clan in any negative ways.

Yeah, there's alot of EX-TLP In ZU, Also Fi, & heaps of other clans i'm sure, but tlp's been gone for almost 2 years now, no-ones expecting anyone to cut any ties with any clan, i'd be disappointed if they decided not to associate with TLP in any form, forums/teamspeak, but i don't want anyone leaving current clans for us, the ~30 we have currently had either quit, or started new accounts for tlp.

O/T.

Thanks 4 the support, those of you who don't think we'll last, your entitled to your opinion.

this