HPC/MPC/LPC

Hazardous

Hello, i've been browsing these forums anonymously for quite some time now and just decided to make an account to post this topic.

I've tried to find a topic with not only all the Open clans in it but also what kind of clan they are (HPC,MPC or LPC) as there has always been a seperation between those kind of clans.

As far i managed to gather this:

HPC: ( Higher Pure Clans )

Eruption Of Pures

Fatality

(FOE?) not yet but i heard that they're making a comeback

MPC: ( Medium Pure Clans )

Corrupt Pures

Sudden Knock Out

Redemption

Zerg Unit

Supremacy

Leet Tactics

Bloody Vikings

(TLP?) saw that they're reopening, i would put them as HPC but i think that they'll start off as MPC first and then continue to grow towards HPC.

LPC: ( Lower Pure Clans )

Olympus
Omega
Trauma
Curse
Chaos
Imperial
Relentless
Remedy

I might have forgotten a few clans so please fill me in and i'll try and edit it in, my question to you is: Do you agree with this list and who are missing?
Would be nice to have a topic like this but just with the raw list of all the HPC/MPC/LPC clans including a link to their site pinned in this forum.

Combat levels do not matter, MPC/HPC clans are based on pulls, LPC clans are based on CB levels and different PK trip times

if u wanna go by that then u might aswell put Fi as MPC because they pulled 45 this saturday & like 55 on sunday (pretty much same as RD & CP)

Also by the current state of clanning, any clan that can consistently pull ~50s should be considered HPC then (except LPC's ofc)

if u wanna go by that then u might aswell put Fi as MPC because they pulled 45 this saturday & like 55 on sunday (pretty much same as RD & CP)

Also by the current state of clanning, any clan that can consistently pull ~50s should be considered HPC then (except LPC's ofc)

Doesn't really matter, 1 weekend trip doesn't determine wether they're HPC or MPC lol, i know that they are able to pull 70+ just like you guys if they'd put some more effort into it.

Edit: their ML also is big enough to pull enough to match EoP's pull

They will, they wil pull alot in the beginning due to hype

Also, correct me if im wrong but doesn't RD/ZU have signups every week? i put them as MPC because of that, they can't match FI/EoP's pull even with signups

Redemption never did sign-up's ever since i joined but yes you're correct about zu. they did sign-up's and pulled 41.