Imperial's Opening Trip - Coming in Hard! Ft. T, Cr, O, Cs, OP

R C Owner

no hate here but its kinda true lmfao,

its kinda sad to see u guys pull more  than ur main clan lmfao (in the point of view of other HPC's officials)

but yeah hope you guys realize that only one of the two clans will last and i hope its the LPC one =3

hope u notice that lpcs allow multi clanning... common allen

its kinda sad to see u guys pull more  than ur main clan lmfao (in the point of view of other HPC's officials)

but yeah hope you guys realize that only one of the two clans will last and i hope its the LPC one =3

y r u flaming supremacy when u have 3 supremacy members in trauma

leave mpcs out of this

just focus on what went wrong this weekend and move on so u can improve next weekend

Yes, it is sad that people who are only in one clan can recruit. I didnt know me, mittz, moopher, niq, razors, stay wavy, victory, mez, cjay, tp revealed, aao, and more, were in Supremacy. So tell me what makes us them? Or can i list another 10-15 people?

syracuse we are supremacy mercaneries

supremacy is closing into imperial

they are right!!!!!!

You have supremacy in trauma? 

It's fine we'll close you again.  :wub:  :wub:

Yes, it is sad that people who are only in one clan can recruit. I didnt know me, mittz, moopher, niq, razors, stay wavy, victory, mez, cjay, tp revealed, aao, and more, were in Supremacy. So tell me what makes us them? Or can i list another 10-15 people?

this