The uses of laughing out loud are getting annoying

nick_hamilton

Back in 04 as one of the founders of MOP (Masters of Puppets) for those of you who aren't completely new to the game there was one use of Laughing: L.

We had spams of L and it was nice to see just one letter take up the show... Now days I see the stupidest things I have ever seen... I accept lol.. I accept haha but these uses by the newbundle of twigs clans are scary cauliflower

Edit: Wardy has shown me another new laughing symbol from trauma

T: lolololololololol

RD: The epic massers who's name are a laughing symbol lelellelelelellee

BV: all Hassan says in irc is lmfaooooooooooooo to everything

S: All I ever see them spam is l000000000000000000000000000000000000000000l zeros instead of os dragging it on like their clan that should have been closed long ago

ZU: R0flch0pperk0 what the fuck does that even mean

All I am saying is the newer the clan the brown sticky stufftier you will always be and I am tired of seeing people use all these broccolied sayings an I think the oldschool community is thinking the same thing... I just saw after my couple of newbundle of twigs posts other people complaining about the newbundle of twigss as well and they have been getting their topics locked this is unfair and bias. KEEP them open! We made the platform for what you are doing today...

PS: Please go back to the standard L

@@loli do you know who I am? I am nick fucking Hamilton and it fucking matters if your not in eop/fi/foe/tlp/cp then you are a newbundle of twigs and your opinion does not matter.... at all.

The old must give way to the new.

Such is the natural order of things.