God fuck it why did I even bother?

Chesty Puller

"administering the necessary people the required positions to carry this out". Should learn how to read the paragraphs I just learned how to write. And as far as I'm concerned and wardy's concerned (YOUR MEDIATOR), these comments aren't being moderated. The only ones that are being moderated are "lol you're fat irl mate *insert irl pic here*."

"God fuck it why did I even bother?"

Predicted you would come up with some sort of excuse then go ahead and attempt to attack me. Even if your current rules were greatly enforced it still wouldn't solve 99% of the problems I state. If you cant handle mediating a small portion of the community then why should we trust you in hosting the forums?

The rank team have lives. We can't sit here and watch every incoming posts.

Go cheerlead for sharkbrew. The place where the owner is incompetent and doesn't give a brown sticky stuff.

It's an ongoing process. But I doubt you will understand that since you only have the patience of a 12 year old.

Oh wait? I thought you said you were doing your job? Why didn't you just admit this before you said anything else? Is it because I make you mad? hmm I know what this situation calls for.                  

Le forums buttonojo4t0.jpg

Do you feel your stupidity yet?

Is it because I make you mad? hmm I know what this situation calls for.                                                                                                 

I would be mad if the pure community site I cheerlead for died and the owner didn't give me mod, and their members don't respect me- despite me being the catalyst for rebooting the site :(

245659ab3d34552eb1a344f6fa34d38b.png

2df160bac8685b958fe03c002c4412e3.png

93d596d88c1af1a837e0749ed43ee8ea.png

7d7bd0edf396629bf1dd0df545582522.png

Not everyone shares your view of what a site like this should be, the only reason these sites were ever any fun was the clever trolling and funny banter. This site is by far the least funny re-incarnation of the community sites, if anything I'd like to see a lot more flame/banter/trolling.. maybe it'll pick it up and make it good.

If you want a utopia of circle jerking and man love you should just join a clan and post on their site.

I would be mad if the pure community site I cheerlead for died and the owner didn't give me mod, and their members don't respect me- despite me being the catalyst for rebooting the site :(

245659ab3d34552eb1a344f6fa34d38b.png

2df160bac8685b958fe03c002c4412e3.png

93d596d88c1af1a837e0749ed43ee8ea.png

7d7bd0edf396629bf1dd0df545582522.png

First of all Sudo and Mitch were the ones I targeted in that post. Ofcourse they're going to be a little butthurt that I said that. Funny how you're trying to divert the course of the conversation. You truly are a sack of brown sticky stuff tbh.

TL;DR

Chesty thinks the community is fucked. Everybody else thinks it's fine. This must mean everyone else is wrong and Chesty is right.

Because who would even dare to imagine that our lord and savior Chesty Puller would be a social reject who can't even fit in in his own clan!

TL;DR

Chesty thinks the community is fucked. Everybody else thinks it's fine. This must mean everyone else is wrong and Chesty is right.

Because who would even dare to imagine that our lord and savior Chesty Puller would be a social reject who can't even fit in in his own clan!

This is a gross exaggeration. Not everybody else think's its fine if you simply look at the other posts or even just look around the site. And as far as me being a "social reject" goes I'd beg to differ. I'm only one of the few who speak out, and when you speak out about something you tend to gain a lot of negative attention, it's just natural. As far as me not being able to fit into my own clan, where the hell are you getting this from? How about you actually examine my arguments and try to confront them with some solid points instead of showing your ass on Sharkbrew because you feel like it (and because I hurt your feelings in a previous post).

This is a gross exaggeration. Not everybody else think's its fine if you simply look at the other posts or even just look around the site. And as far as me being a "social reject" goes I'd beg to differ. I'm only one of the few who speak out, and when you speak out about something you tend to gain a lot of negative attention, it's just natural. As far as me not being able to fit into my own clan, where the hell are you getting this from? How about you actually examine my arguments and try to confront them with some solid points instead of showing your ass on Sharkbrew because you feel like it (and because I hurt your feelings in a previous post).

Hurt my feelings? I don't recall making a topic to end trolling after getting called out for being brown sticky stuff.

Hurt my feelings? I don't recall making a topic to end trolling after getting called out for being brown sticky stuff.

You think I made this topic because of you? You seem pretty self important aren't you? Me and many other people have shared these feelings for a long time now.

You think I made this topic because of you? You seem pretty self important aren't you? Me and many other people have shared these feelings for a long time now.

Would you like to point a few of these "many other people" for me please?

I'm not saying I was the cause, but it happened to coincide in a hilarious way.

Would you like to point a few of these "many other people" for me please?

I'm not saying I was the cause, but it happened to coincide in a hilarious way.

Look around the fucking forums and see how annoying 75% of the community is. Also go stroke your ego elsewhere.

Look around the fucking forums and see how annoying 75% of the community is. Also go stroke your ego elsewhere.

It's dysfunctional in the most beautiful way imaginable.

Also if 75% is annoying then I think the other 25% is broccolied for thinking they could convert the other 3 quarters or even for coming on to a forum who they to 75% of time, despise.

It's dysfunctional in the most beautiful way imaginable.

Also if 75% is annoying then I think the other 25% is cauliflower for thinking they could convert the other 3 quarters or even for coming on to a forum who they to 75% of time, despise.

I know right. I'm such a pretentious asshole. :P

I agree that the consistent flaming and brown sticky stuffshows a bunch of people on this site put on should stop but hey at the end of the day nothing's changed and perhaps nothing will until this game dies in the gutter.

(ill prob still be playing lol)