Supremacy Wins the Fullout (F2P Saturday PK Trip)

Aquaxi

rd pulled 21? u ok man?

@@kkk

On the real though, no one from either clan had a RD cape on them. You say they had 21, why would supremacy bring the cape of the clan that has a 20 man pull lol. I'm not trying to start brown sticky stuff here bud, but thats straight up false. I would tell you to look at the any of the 3 vids and find me the rd cape in the inventories, but its whatever.

Idk what clan you are in but gj today I guess.

Rs Name:1Bang

I don't mind bumping a comedic post, some people need to laugh every now and then ;P

Thanks for clarifying my fairly rare RSN :) 

Good to know that you've learned to laugh at your own defeat!

we were fighting lt when sup crashed. and sup had rd capes in their inventory? that was clearly set up. keep trying though. this is what happens when you do drugs kids :(

I guess you better stop doing drugs :) Would you care for some rehab? I'll give you a phone number you can call! 

@@kkk

On the real though, no one from either clan had a RD cape on them. You say they had 21, why would supremacy bring the cape of the clan that has a 20 man pull lol. I'm not trying to start brown sticky stuff here bud, but thats straight up false. I would tell you to look at the any of the 3 vids and find me the rd cape in the inventories, but its whatever.

Idk what clan you are in but gj today I guess.

how lost are you? im pretty sure you brought up the day rd and sup teamed lmfao. again, this is why you dont do drugs. ON THE REAL THOUGH lmfao 

i did. you crashed a fight then say "LOL 2V1 NP" do you know what teaming on crash is or are you new? then you say you won the fight when you were hugging single and proceeded to call rd to crash. then you put up some logs when you were too scared to fight us and spam "LOL ZU". good try though 

You're right we crashed the fight, and won it. You are also right on sniping from single for a bit, (not much) that's to be expected fighting two clans focusing you. I agree it's not as huge to win two clans focusing you when you crash them, the flame was a little unnecessary. That seems to happen alot in clanning. I have no clue what you are even talking about "calling RD" lol. 

we were fighting lt when sup crashed. and sup had rd capes in their inventory? that was clearly set up. keep trying though. this is what happens when you do drugs kids :(

Either I'm deaf orr I'm broccolied because I didn't hear once 3at tell Supremacy to bring RD capes and put them in our inventory. So idk where you're getting your information.

Oh I'm sorry... Just more excuses for losing. Don't be a sore loser mate. And this message is to all clans reading this brown sticky stuff. Stop making excuses. Accept your defeat. Lil bitches. (EDIT: Lil bitch ass niggas) That is all. Have a nice night. Time to pop a molly tonight since I do drugs.

Following the horrendous example of your broccolied relatives, I see; posting fake logs, refusing to fight us matched (or even up 5). Next you will be running around p2p multi with the ZU scout unit walking you to edgy, or maybe you will be pulling 20s after losing a rivalry with us.....who knows, you might start hitting off our ranks if you ever nut up and prep us (god forbid you would ever fight us matched).

You are pretty clueless, and are showing your ineptitude very well with topics like these. 

jwASZu2.jpg

Following the horrendous example of your broccolied relatives, I see; posting fake logs, refusing to fight us matched (or even up 5). Next you will be running around p2p multi with the ZU scout unit walking you to edgy, or maybe you will be pulling 20s after losing a rivalry with us.....who knows, you might start hitting off our ranks if you ever nut up and prep us (god forbid you would ever fight us matched).

You are pretty clueless, and are showing your ineptitude very well with topics like these. 

>loses argument on sharkbrew

>claims logs are fake

>giggles

I'm giggling now m8, at your attempts to seem relevant.

(22:31:11) <`3at> go defend

(22:31:13) <`3at> And I'll rush you

(22:31:17) <`3at> I'm right ontop of you guys.

(22:31:43) <`3at> hello

(22:31:43) <`3at> ?

(22:31:46) <`3at> are you defending

(22:31:50) <Yuzaname> sec

(22:32:29) <Yuzaname> u def

(22:32:30) <Yuzaname> u have more

(22:40:34) <Yuzaname> `3at r u still out

(22:44:41) <`3at> just fought foe

(22:44:42) <`3at> ending now

i did. you crashed a fight then say "LOL 2V1 NP" do you know what teaming on crash is or are you new? then you say you won the fight when you were hugging single and proceeded to call rd to crash. then you put up some logs when you were too scared to fight us and spam "LOL ZU". good try though 

from the looks of it, your fight didnt last more than 3 seconds so i wouldn't call that a crash. Plus they focused Lt most of the time, you guys were just "there" from the looks of it. They could have cared less about you #zalty lol. Good job on the trip Supremacy, your topics are entertaining with the zu propaganda

I did actually reply to you within a minute,

(22:31:11) <`3at> go defend
(22:31:13) <`3at> And I'll rush you
(22:31:17) <`3at> I'm right ontop of you guys.
(22:31:43) <`3at> hello
(22:31:43) <`3at> ?
(22:31:46) <`3at> are you defending
(22:31:50) <Yuzaname> sec
(22:32:29) <Yuzaname> u def
(22:32:30) <Yuzaname> u have more
(22:40:34) <Yuzaname> `3at r u still out
(22:44:41) <`3at> just fought foe
(22:44:42) <`3at> ending now

;/

YgZ3zHd.gif