[R]age's Action Packed F2P Saturday ft. A/FI/CD/SUP/LY/OR/FO | #1 Action ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Spiral

8 hours ago, roflcats said:

you talk a lot for a person who avoided us the entire trip and only managed to fight back when FI was there with you (only to immediately run to single when fi logs LOL)

prep us again any day any time if you want the matched smoke btw 

you only dare to pipe up when you have 15 clan friends with you so you have 5 more then us, how funny l0l 

since when are @Fresh To Death and ha owned in cd?
pMm6jEy.png

12 hours ago, Niblet said:

u been open for 5 years and ur only period of relevance is when all rage joined u lmfao

its crazy that you think a clan that has closed over 10 times helped us become relevant

also arent you the same niblet who attended our hpc trips to take notes of how our callers call?

10 hours ago, Mustafa said:

its crazy that you think a clan that has closed over 10 times helped us become relevant

also arent you the same niblet who attended our hpc trips to take notes of how our callers call?

l0000l all i had to do was snap my fingers and i made u irrelevant. 5 yrs aint shit when all 5 yrs are shitty hahahahahahahaa

11 hours ago, Mustafa said:

all those notes u took during our trips/preps and ur still shit at calling lmfao

bro u just got steamrolled by apex and now ur pulling from the past to make u feel better. go recruit so u can pull 31 tigers this weekend

6 hours ago, Niblet said:

bro u just got steamrolled by apex and now ur pulling from the past to make u feel better. go recruit so u can pull 31 tigers this weekend

doesnt matter who we lose to as long as were undefeated vs rage (which we are lmao)