:3

cassidy69

Was wondering if the Sharkbrew staff would be up for creating some type of full-time RAW list for LPC's, maybe a beta mode for all clans. Competing for the spots we hold in each tier, whether it be Matched , 15v15 tier , 25v25 tier or full out. Would be pretty epic, and i'd love to see this competition rise again seeing clans earning the respect they deserve the oldschool way. I'd be willing to help out throw more ideas on it if you decide to take it seriously. I am fully aware of the discussions of this list over the past few years but no Pure community other than the original has been able to hold this respectful competition the right way.

I want to move forward with some more official representation for clanning in the near future, similar to what you have suggested. Some more internal discussion will need to happen first and some various cleanup work. I'll keep you updated when more is set in stone.

Would be awesome but the majority of clans won't fight trauma :(

basically how the RAW system works is if a clan doesn't show up for the fight or declines the fight they lose their spot to whichever clan declared for that clan Tier spot out of basically a 1-5 or 1-10 list. 

Example

(#3 wants to fight #2 and #2 declines the fight, #3 is now #2)