Olympus; the new XL (pre eoc)

kylee

all points accepted, i did give advice and i did offer to help call, as i have previous history of calling in pre eoc and some of the calls made from you guys made me justin beiber 

with the vid thing, ppl were pming me come to mass "we need ur binds" on pm by more than 10ppl and i thought i found a home but i realized i was wrong. & olympus forums is dead mate... hence why i seeked another forum to be active on (sharkbrew) 

thank you for opening my eyes and showing me why pure clanning isnt what it use to be, hopefully when im done my account i can join a mpc or even a hpc, i know alot more ppl in that scene anyways and the lpc scene was going to be a short term thing anyways since you guys dont pk p2p

as i said previously, its quality not quantity, u may call it bringing new ppl to the community but if they constantly rely on other to feed them returns its considered a masser clan to me, especially when 30% of your clan is only f2p in osrs not p2p (they dont pay for membership) had a great time and a few laughs on ts with you guys and thanks for having me along. just couldnt take the horrid calling anymore (never been in a clan worst than this)

best of luck to you guys, and if u watch my POV i've given you guys way more than what those "new members" could in 5 fights #bind-unit

Every1 in our clan is p2p, just saying, wtf u on about lol, you make so many things up, you were like "Tom Valor was calling" I was only calling when you got banned off the server, and maybe for a period of like 30 secs lol.

Every1 in our clan is p2p, just saying, wtf u on about lol, you make so many things up, you were like "Tom Valor was calling" I was only calling when you got banned off the server, and maybe for a period of like 30 secs lol.

wtf am i making up? show me a offical p2p trip plz

& if you consider 3 man going to lava drags killing bots p2p, point proven, your just a irrelevant masser clan

@@kylee change your ip now, bvg will be after you :s

like he did for me after I stopped carrying his clan

are you claiming bvg has a booter?

No one in olympus has a booter lmfao, your clan gets crried by rd members, they're recuiting outbreak for rd, and you're allowing it because they call for you during events.

YEP i was in it for 1 day, made a POV (on sharkbrew) and they thought i was amazing... i thought binding on f2p trips was mandatory but i see kids saying "i dont have members cant return" "i only have 100k bank" its like wtf.... how are they even in the clan...

Clanning was NEVER Like this and it was quality not quantity

Ever heard of masser clans? Theres always been clans/teams like this. They just don't last long. 

Naw Olympus is a good clan, you are probably a bit disappointed that you died on a f2p event and lost 25k :P. Trust me I see those types of people a lot lol 

stfu you were a reject in t5 look at my app, 700m bank lolol

If there is one nice guy that doesn't DDoS in this community its BvG. He'd never do that and if you were in activation you'd know that.

this, i have respect for the guy he doesnt do that, but in the case he does i can retaliate ;)

another stutterer?

Using my mic killed activation v7 and v8, moron.

You've been in 3 clans in a couple months lmfao.

Wich all got closed by Ma.

remember when u apped for genesis and u got [declined]. Yeah you're not doing very well kid.