The #1 F2P pure clan flexes its muscles and defeats the pure community

Pepe

yeah... how do you?

Maybe once you realise you can't if you think we teamed will you realise you lost lmfao.

I think you and I both know that Sup was focusing & trying to sandwhich EoP & not Foe the entire time lol, the matter if you teamed or not is irrelevant if we were clearly the main focus of both clans.

Also wasnt Supremacy's leader ex-Foe rank? If i remember correctly then Sup were basically ur baby clan before you closed, i remember a lot of Foe members attending their preps etc..

Some1 with half a brain would figure out that they were helping Foe lol, how come this tiny irrelevant clan comes & crashes our fights vs Foe right when Foe reopens & they didnt even come near us when you were closed lol.

People are just sucking off your clan atm & they all hate the mighty pirates so i see why ya'll cant accept it, but it is what it is.

~~

I think we all saw what happened in the clean 1v1's we had, we only had tough time when we had to deal with both Foe & Supremacy, but we still managed to hold our ground & fight back both clans.

Even the best of the best lose some fights, you just need to accept losses & not be so cocky m8.

I think you and I both know that Sup was focusing & trying to sandwhich EoP & not Foe the entire time lol, the matter if you teamed or not is irrelevant if we were clearly the main focus of both clans.

Also wasnt Supremacy's leader ex-Foe rank? If i remember correctly then Sup were basically ur baby clan before you closed, i remember a lot of Foe members attending their preps etc..

Some1 with half a brain would figure out that they were helping Foe lol, how come this tiny irrelevant clan comes & crashes our fights vs Foe right when Foe reopens & they didnt even come near us when you were closed lol.

People are just sucking off your clan atm & they all hate the mighty pirates so i see why ya'll cant accept it, but it is what it is.

~~

I think we all saw what happened in the clean 1v1's we had, we only had tough time when we had to deal with both Foe & Supremacy, but we still managed to hold our ground & fight back both clans.

Even the best of the best lose some fights, you just need to accept losses & not be so cocky m8.

amen-baby.jpg

• 11 months later...