Thoughts?

Hazardous

FOE doesn't bring mains or else we will have at least 20+ mains every trip.

We don't need another main clan or team to help us get #1 aka EoP. Try to milk these last days of being #1 because it's over already bruvsssss

im gonna have to say it again it seems (on the same page lmfao)

CALM THE FUCK DOWN

im gonna have to say it again it seems (on the same page lmfao)

CALM THE FUCK DOWN

lol bro I would be mad too if my clan was getting brown sticky stuff on, those Ddos attacks tO our site and ts. Just a matter of time your boat sinks and all the pure clans would be laughing.

lol bro I would be mad too if my clan was getting brown sticky stuff on, those Ddos attacks tO our site and ts. Just a matter of time your boat sinks and all the pure clans would be laughing.

Yeah I'm sure you'll have so much to contribute to that, also you're using "our site and ts" a little loosely don't you think? You've contributed nothing but activity to either

Must suck to be a permanent +1, maybe they'll finally give you a shot in Foe if the kids from the Z merge don't get it first

Yeah I'm sure you'll have so much to contribute to that, also you're using "our site and ts" a little loosely don't you think? You've contributed nothing but activity to either

Must suck to be a permanent +1, maybe they'll finally give you a shot in Foe if the kids from the Z merge don't get it first

lel, you never experienced a real clan. I'm fine without a rank but at least they don't give every ranks like EoP. There was a time where there was more Elites than regular members lmfa0.

Pls u act like they won't rank me, in single handly better than all your clan put together. Must suck losing to us I bet, depression hurts man go get therapy. We will see you crumble down m8 :]