We all start Somewhere

60 in mith

We all start somewhere, who/What Clan introduced you into the pure Community?, and whats the most significance they have made in your RS career. 

Recruited from World 57 in 2009, i Joined a clan Trile (Ef leader) had founded totally forget the name, Which lead to the merge of Complexity. Wasn't the most organised, of course it had masser traits, but that clan gave me the most action/fun I have or ever will experience on this game. 

I was in EF as well but that was the first official pure clan I was in. Got introduced to Ef by ham and I thank you. The most fun I've had pking ever even if it was on a p server, but some of the clans I was in on w57 were massing clans , Up leader, Vp leader, BV when they were massers, and Clan R

I have fond memories of Cx, they closed into CP at the end of 2010, their ranks got auto-ranked in CP like every ex-rank of another clan that joins CP, and then ended up spying for us in the Chain69 days.

I think we had 2 officers who had previously been in Cx giving us their locs constantly and even when we'd dropped them from 120 pulls to 30 pulls their leaders couldn't work out who the leak was lmfao, we used to spend half our trip logged out on top of them for lulz.

Good times.

I have fond memories of Cx, they closed into CP at the end of 2010, their ranks got auto-ranked in CP like every ex-rank of another clan that joins CP, and then ended up spying for us in the Chain69 days.

I think we had 2 officers who had previously been in Cx giving us their locs constantly and even when we'd dropped them from 120 pulls to 30 pulls their leaders couldn't work out who the leak was lmfao, we used to spend half our trip logged out on top of them for lulz.

Good times.

Began PK'ing with a bunch of my brothers friends like x0x h3ll x0x, xsw0rd5m4nzx, Volcanic Fox etc in 2004 on a pure I had made, turns out they were all in MM and I began posting around their forums and PK'ing with them daily around castle, joining the clan. That was my first introduction to some sort of "pure community". The community at large didn't exist back then, there weren't too many pures around at that time, so until the community grew the 'pure community' was pretty much MM forums.

We all start somewhere, who/What Clan introduced you into the pure Community?, and whats the most significance they have made in your RS career. 

Recruited from World 57 in 2009, i Joined a clan Trile (Ef leader) had founded totally forget the name, Which lead to the merge of Complexity. Wasn't the most organised, of course it had masser traits, but that clan gave me the most action/fun I have or ever will experience on this game. 

Are you talking about Complete Domination? Trile founded that clan with MG_Ftw in 2009 but later got kicked because some mean guy named Blue stanger (nasal) thought he talked funny (He did). He later made a clan called worldwide so it could have been that as well. My first Pure clan was TGG in 2007 and 750_Zell_750 recruited me.

I started a pure in 2008 and was idling around the community. Joined my first clan sometime in 2009 called Carpediem. Inu convinced me to join :P

Inuuuuuu :3 I loved that guy. I remember carpediem, really solid group of guys. I liked the minis and 30 min preps we did with them (We kicked dey ass doe)