~ The Last Pures Sunday Sesh Ft Supremacy x3 ~

Obese

Fun trip. Can't wait for the prep

You started the rivalry by taking our capes, even when you knew they had been tlp's. So many other capes you could have chosen

Supremacy didn't take the cape with malicious intent, it was a cape that hadn't been used in a while. Last year they never expected TLP to return to the pure world. However Supremacy were the ones to initiate the rivalry wanting to 'secure' the team-27 cape for themselves and 'the movement' by changing their names to variants of 't27t27t27t27'. Hostility was exhibited by Supremacy first, so TLP are responding appropriately.

First: You started the rivalry... 

Second: Every fight we had wasn't a fight, you crashed us and then it normally got crashed again.

ignoring our ranks queries and asking FOE to help you, solid argument right there. See you thursday in the only server you can barely compete in

Supremacy didn't take the cape with malicious intent, it was a cape that hadn't been used in a while. Last year they never expected TLP to return to the pure world. However Supremacy were the ones to initiate the rivalry wanting to 'secure' the team-27 cape for themselves and 'the movement' by changing their names to variants of 't27t27t27t27'. Hostility was exhibited by Supremacy first, so TLP are responding appropriately.

Ah excuse my ignorance, just got back to the game 3 weeks ago and wasn't 100% on the history behind them taking team-27. Was just basing my opinion based on what I've read on this forum.

I just don't understand (from a leaders perspective) why they wouldn't want an original cape that hadn't been used yet

gj on ur trip

@@Wardy

we did not start the rivalry lol...

tlp started flaming us before the "movement" or w/e

Most current TLP members came back from a year+ hiatus after the osrs TLP closed, and we had no idea that Supremacy was even a clan. To come back from that much time away from the game, wouldn't you be a little upset to hear that a new clan had claimed the cape that you represented for 9 years? I know that I personally took that as an insult, as did many of our members

Whether Supremacy intentionally did it or not, you guys started the rivalry. But it doesn't matter who started it. What matters is how it's gonna end

Ah excuse my ignorance, just got back to the game 3 weeks ago and wasn't 100% on the history behind them taking team-27. Was just basing my opinion based on what I've read on this forum.

I just don't understand (from a leaders perspective) why they wouldn't want an original cape that hadn't been used yet

Well theres only so many team capes. Half of the capes aren't actually a valid choice because they take so long to get or look ugly. I highly doubt back in early 2014 people expected TLP to reopen.