~ The Last Pures Sunday Sesh Ft Supremacy x3 ~

Obese

Ah excuse my ignorance, just got back to the game 3 weeks ago and wasn't 100% on the history behind them taking team-27. Was just basing my opinion based on what I've read on this forum.

I just don't understand (from a leaders perspective) why they wouldn't want an original cape that hadn't been used yet

Most capes have been used.. With that in mind people will take a cape they like. Like what lol?

Supremacy didn't take the cape with malicious intent, it was a cape that hadn't been used in a while. Last year they never expected TLP to return to the pure world. However Supremacy were the ones to initiate the rivalry wanting to 'secure' the team-27 cape for themselves and 'the movement' by changing their names to variants of 't27t27t27t27'. Hostility was exhibited by Supremacy first, so TLP are responding appropriately.

TLP flamed us 24/7 way before "the movement" 

Most capes have been used.. With that in mind people will take a cape they like. Like what lol?

There's 50 capes and like ~10 pure clans. If you're gonna take one that's already been used at least make it one from a main clan

If Supremacy had decent ranks they would have forseen this happening and changed their capes as soon as they heard TLP was reopening as a sign of respect to one of the oldest clans in runescape who had the cape first. Supremacy could have saved face, and would have instantly been on good terms with TLP.

Now instead, Supremacy is in a lose-lose situation. If they change capes, it's seen as a sign of weakness. If they don't change capes, TLP will go out of their way to ensure Supremacy has bad trips until they either change capes or close. If you don't think we will, try to remember what happened to AI on battlescape

The ball is really in Supremacy's court. Because I can tell you right now that TLP will never change capes

Don't get too cocky for outpulling us by 20 on a sunday, dont forget what happened saturday, kyp.

gratz on ur trip.

Saturday we went 1-1 against you. ???

The fact that these supremacy peasants are now saying TLP started the rivalry/flame is lols. You had multiple topics on your forums hyping the brown sticky stuff out of TLP opening.

You're out of your league mates.

There's 50 capes and like ~10 pure clans. If you're gonna take one that's already been used at least make it one from a main clan

If Supremacy had decent ranks they would have forseen this happening and changed their capes as soon as they heard TLP was reopening as a sign of respect to one of the oldest clans in runescape who had the cape first. Supremacy could have saved face, and would have instantly been on good terms with TLP.

Now instead, Supremacy is in a lose-lose situation. If they change capes, it's seen as a sign of weakness. If they don't change capes, TLP will go out of their way to ensure Supremacy has bad trips until they either change capes or close. If you don't think we will, try to remember what happened to AI on battlescape

The ball is really in Supremacy's court. Because I can tell you right now that TLP will never change capes

^exactly.

What this guy said. You should seriously consider all the clans TLP has beaten to death over this cape. It's more than just AI from my understanding. Supremacy doesn't have the member base or leadership to be able to contest with TLP. It's just not going to happen. And if SUP wants to full out TLP for the cape well it's obvious who's going to win that one. You can't base your claim on a cape over a prep and TLP will win the wilderness dispute. SUP should just change to like a different cape color or something because there's too many blue clans anyways. Might as well stand out. (Same cape scheme but red maybe? CD cape ftw)

only 2nd day open and you already need strong propoganda, guess we really hit you hard saturday..

We didnt even fight you, all you did was crash our fight vs cp once

w0w 1 crash, sup cleared x3 0mfg best trip evaah

entertaining :D

Even saw logs of TLP members pming people: "trip was boring, didnt even fight once"

goodluck thursday