Sharkbrew

Obese

Untill 3 weeks ago, i was really depressed, i struggled to get out of bed.

I'll give you a quick run down on my life.

I'm a 34 year old who has erectile disfunction, i live with my grandparents & work at kfc.

down on luck, my hopes & dreams for a happy life were fading, when i came accross sharkbrew.

now every day is a blessing, I wake up and the first thing i do is look on sharkbrew to see how many people i've made angry.

thankyou slushpuppy.

Man you're an inspiration, the only question for you I have is, When depressed did you ever try the Man to Man experience? Nothing better than having a fresh dump of warm cum running down you throat as your rear gets pounded harder & harder untill you can feel the explosion inside your anus, Its at this moment I thought "lifes not too bad, thanks dad & uncle gery ill be on the computer now if you need me again"

Man you're an inspiration, the only question for you I have is, When depressed did you ever try the Man to Man experience? Nothing better than having a fresh dump of warm cum running down you throat as your rear gets pounded harder & harder untill you can feel the explosion inside your anus, Its at this moment I thought "lifes not too bad, thanks dad & uncle gery ill be on the computer now if you need me again"