malo

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Nivelle said:

Yeah 100s losing against a bunch of 70s matched, good thing u called it quits right after, stop piping up to me

u remember when u came p2p and got sent to mexico, yeah i member!

stop cryin on my topic u little virgin n stick to ur lvl 60 runescim wars l000l

1 hour ago, [V] Dovah said:

@Nivelleu do realise u guys were mostly maxed with 1 prayer right? And since prayer was off it didn't matter that we had higher combats u dumb fuck

No we weren't maxed, we had p2p accounts in there u retard. Also theres a difference between having 99 attack&99prayer over 40-60 attack and 52 pray. And I am not even talking about your 25 def.. seek whatever excuse u need but you're fucking garbage and the pov shows it lmfao

Kid you're in Jumpstreet kyp LOOOOL. Ask your leader why Jumpshit and Venom never fight, oh yh that's right cuz he straight up avoids us and even confirmed it on voice. Js is a meme and Droze knows it, i gave him plenty of opportunities to fight us matched in cwa wildy gear and look what happend. @Nivelle

1 hour ago, [V] Dovah said:

Kid you're in Jumpstreet kyp LOOOOL. Ask your leader why Jumpshit and Venom never fight, oh yh that's right cuz he straight up avoids us and even confirmed it on voice. Js is a meme and Droze knows it, i gave him plenty of opportunities to fight us matched in cwa wildy gear and look what happend. @Nivelle

JS is asking you to fight every Sunday, but you only want to fight gdz so you can bring your meds and mains to a pure fight. we fought you last week ca pvp world, you had not a single pure. venom is not a pure clan anymore.

4 hours ago, mppi said:

JS is asking you to fight every Sunday, but you only want to fight gdz so you can bring your meds and mains to a pure fight. we fought you last week ca pvp world, you had not a single pure. venom is not a pure clan anymore.

wtf are you saying? ur legit blinded by propaganda l00000l i feel sorry for u legit, mans got brainwashed by a fuckin guy who cant pronounce words l00000l

9 hours ago, [V] Dovah said:

Stop tagging me u fcking victim lmfaooo

9 minutes ago, Brief Case said:

Fake topic, you ended nobody but yourself. You never cleared Hydra whatsoever idiot, this is why Terminal closed and never used the name again shit clan. 

shut the fuck up control pker i closed ur clan n u backed off like the punk bitch u are

Funny how you camp single line claiming you ended jumpstreet. With your 17 man pull. We had no meds or mains. We will fight you any time ca. Stop

27 minutes ago, malo said:

funny how u claim 47 pull but never had over 25 on cape l000l with 10+ meds

trying to bait us to pvp or gdz, shit med clan.