FOE VS OG 30 MINUTE GDZ PKRI

K2P

Just now, Proccy said:

maybe one day rage will merge into dogslaw so you guys can finally be competitive, as right now im seeing 0 competition from either of you!

how are you going to talk to me about being competitive when i put you to zero ingame three times in one fight

1 minute ago, Godfather said:

how are you going to talk to me about being competitive when i put you to zero ingame three times in one fight

just watched the video and it definitely looks like onslaught were down opts the whole time despite having multiple 30 deffers and many many rage mains helping them

2 minutes ago, Proccy said:

just watched the video and it definitely looks like onslaught were down opts the whole time despite having multiple 30 deffers and many many rage mains helping them

im happy to hit you with mains if you want to make false accusations, but that might break the last of your ptsd affected members into quitting too

Just now, Godfather said:

im happy to hit you with mains if you want to make false accusations, but that might break the last of your ptsd affected members into quitting too

onslaught members: yo why are we massing up the mains to go hit foe?

@Godfather: proccy got me really upset about our pkri on wednesday night and now i need an excuse to vent my built up hatred for foe 😡

Just now, Proccy said:

onslaught members: yo why are we massing up the mains to go hit foe?

@Godfather: proccy got me really upset about our pkri on wednesday night and now i need an excuse to vent my built up hatred for foe 😡

all i need to do is remind my members you sucked rot cock and they won't complain

1 minute ago, Godfather said:

all i need to do is remind my members you sucked rot cock and they won't complain

:yawn: you sound just like rage... very sad! threatening mains on a clean pure only pkri topic 😂 looks like everyone can see onslaughts true colours!

Just now, FLOWER said:

You talk about pathetic, 16 year legacy clan gets victimised by a bunch of fucking helmets. L000000000l

very sad that dogslaw have turned this honourable 30 minute pure only pkri in a dick swinging contest...

must still be taking orders from jizzle!

1 minute ago, FLOWER said:

You talk about pathetic, 16 year legacy clan gets victimised by a bunch of fucking helmets. L000000000l

Where exactly did it happen? As far as I'm concerned you continued fighting after the agreed 30minute mark and got gwassed into a clump on the gates. Then ran away with your leaders crying in ts how scummy foe is for kyping you

1 minute ago, Fake Smile said:

Where exactly did it happen? As far as I'm concerned you continued fighting after the agreed 30minute mark and got gwassed into a clump on the gates. Then ran away with your leaders crying in ts how scummy foe is for kyping you

i was in dogslaw ts and i can confirm there was lots of crying going on...

51 minutes ago, Fake Smile said:

Show me the gwas you dog, your that fucking victim in foe who no one can understand because u sound like borat

1 minute ago, FLOWER said:

Show me the gwas you dog, your that fucking victim in foe who no one can understand because u sound like borat

u got gwassed in a 25v20 l0l no wonder you guys sound so demoralised on ts