Friday 2: ZENITH FULLY CLEARS LEGASHIT IN 4K HD IN 2 MINUTES - WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?????

Elve

2 hours ago, Sturg said:

What the fuck is your problem? You were in LY for a long time in total, and as far as I'm aware left on good terms (albeit abruptly). I like you and I'm disappointed that you left as you were an asset to the clan, but don't start piping-up as soon as you leave just because you're affiliated with FS or thinking about joining BP.

You also claimed that Scott threatened to dox and/or DDoS you within two hours of you leaving. That's a very serious allegation; I trust that you can provide evidence to support it?

Ep1c resignation.png

Ep1c Scott.png

keep crying pussy ep1c did this to you l0000000l

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Sturg said:

Yeah I saw it bubba, if you'd bothered to read my OP then you'd have realised that I didn't get Smited, and that I actually looted the DCB and ammo from one of you fucking bots but died with it.

That's because I was focussing on Blitzing/Barraging. You dipped after two minutes and didn't return so I didn't have time to shoot any bolts!

Do you, of all people, really want to fucking go there? I made an edgy joke; you're literally a convicted nonce. *Irony klaxon*

I can't wait - it'll be such a short clip that you can just upload it to YouTube Shorts as you dipped after two minutes, before you'd cleared us, and then didn't bother to return - despite the fact that we all returned and waited at GDZ for ten minutes, then continued our trip for another hour. You ended!

See the above, and my OP.

Are you claiming that it's from today? That GIF is on your Z and SB topics from when you hit our PKRI yesterday, you child-molesting cunt.

"Another one", despite the fact that we currently have a net increase in members and pull similar numebrs as Z at weekends? I'm only referring to pures, of course.

You dipped long before you cleared us, you didn't return, and you had 16 (almost entirely) meds and mains versus our 18 (almost entirely) pures. Let's be honest; you just wanted a quick hit for the sake of your dogshit propaganda, or else you'd have returned and kept fighting, but you didn't. You disappeared in less time than it took you all to log-in, and instead of returning you resorted to spamming our CC, claimed that we called other clans/teams with no evidence, posted your little topic on your forums, and then ENDED!

@BlueKYP this rat, please. Not only did he not lose it today, but he didn't even get Smited. Enjoy the $5 CAD or whatever it is, you can use it as hush money to buy thos poor kids' silence.

no1 read l0000000000000l

30 minutes ago, Zenith Cartographer said:

LMFAO NO WAY YOU'RE ON MY TOPIC CORRECTING US THAT WE TOOK YOUR STAFF A DAY EARLIER

Also known as "correcting your dogshit propaganda and outright lies".

27 minutes ago, Elve said:

I’d worry about this @Sturg

That has the square root of precisely fuck-all to do with me. I've since spoken to Ep1c and now have a better understanding of the wider context. I believe it to have been a misunderstanding that got out of hand.

26 minutes ago, Zenith Cartographer said:

Holy shit @Sturgis typing a fucking essay at 3:30am l000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000l

At least I have the mental capacity to be able to type in such a fashion.

20 minutes ago, Elve said:

Zenith was a pre eoc clan that reopened in 2018. 

so uhh two? no a mixture of clans closing and mass joins and mass leaves like ly/gp/misfits.

pipe down 

So Synergy, another group, and probably more didn't mass-join/mass-leave? For the record, LY is on its first iteration.

19 minutes ago, Elve said:

He was leaking to me for the past 2 months. And trust me I tried to convince him to stay, he didn’t want too bubba. Can’t blame a bird for flying! 

more replies to my topic I fucking love it

Absolute horseshit. You're welcome for the replies and bumps BTW, it's just unfortunate that it has the unintended consequence of making your topic look popular when in fact the only people who have commented on it who are not in Z are myself and Ep1c.

18 minutes ago, Elve said:

He’s really upset he hasn’t even commented on his garbage clans topic, just mine

rent free in his head 

I'm not upset in the slightest, my hebephilic friend. I've not had the chance to post on any other topics yet as I'm too busy pissing all over your absolute dogshit propaganda. If you want to talk about "rent-free", you're the one who keeps highlighting me in your server because you're desperate for my attention, validation, and approval.

16 minutes ago, Elve said:

@Ep1cif fat Scott wants to threaten and play the dox ddos game, let me know. 

Elve#0555 I got sv forums backuped , he appears on the wall of shame several times 

See the above, it's not as simple as that. I'm sure that Scott also has them and a lot more backed-up, and has a hell of a lot more on you than you do on him.

10 minutes ago, Elve said:

@Sturgimagine making a sharkbrew account to spam my topic and try to save face! Ahhaahhahahha

absolute pedo victim 

I made the account six months ago but forgot about it. I came across the details recently and decided to post in order to bring you and your motley crew of cunts down a peg or two. Again, you of all people calling anyone else a paedophile is fucking HILARIOUS.

6 minutes ago, Elve said:

@Sturg

vfvf.PNG

reply here since u aint replying on discord.

If any ranks are leaking (and they're absolutely not), then you'd surely be willing to prove it? After all, it would be a massive propaganda victory and you could easily redact or anonymise it. Otherwise, people might understandably come to the conclusion that you're a dogshit, lying, propagandising nonce.

5 minutes ago, Zenny said:

@Sturgu brainless monkey, ur doing everything Sam doesn’t want you to do 😂

Sam is inactive; he's the Founder, not the Leader. You're all obsessed with him and claim that we "slave" for him or "do what [he] tells [us]", despite the fact that he only comes on a few times per week to to help-out, whereas the rank team are the ones who run the clan and make the decisions. Imagine that, inactive ranks having an inactive role instead of being allowed to keep their active role like they are in Z! The travesty!

20 minutes ago, Sturg said:

That has the square root of precisely fuck-all to do with me. I've since spoken to Ep1c and now have a better understanding of the wider context. I believe it to have been a misunderstanding that got out of hand.

So Synergy, another group, and probably more didn't mass-join/mass-leave? For the record, LY is on its first iteration.

Absolute horseshit. You're welcome for the replies and bumps BTW, it's just unfortunate that it has the unintended consequence of making your topic look popular when in fact the only people who have commented on it who are not in Z are myself and Ep1c.

I'm not upset in the slightest, my hebephilic friend. I've not had the chance to post on any other topics yet as I'm too busy pissing all over your absolute dogshit propaganda. If you want to talk about "rent-free", you're the one who keeps highlighting me in your server because you're desperate for my attention, validation, and approval.

See the above, it's not as simple as that. I'm sure that Scott also has them and a lot more backed-up, and has a hell of a lot more on you than you do on him.

I made the account six months ago but forgot about it. I came across the details recently and decided to post in order to bring you and your motley crew of cunts down a peg or two. Again, you of all people calling anyone else a paedophile is fucking HILARIOUS.

If any ranks are leaking (and they're absolutely not), then you'd surely be willing to prove it? After all, it would be a massive propaganda victory and you could easily redact or anonymise it. Otherwise, people might understandably come to the conclusion that you're a dogshit, lying, propagandising nonce.

Sam is inactive; he's the Founder, not the Leader. You're all obsessed with him and claim that we "slave" for him or "do what [he] tells [us]", despite the fact that he only comes on a few times per week to to help-out, whereas the rank team are the ones who run the clan and make the decisions. Imagine that, inactive ranks having an inactive role instead of being allowed to keep their active role like they are in Z! The travesty!

Thanks for the bump! No ones reading your tears just laughing at them you ugly mut 

3 hours ago, Sturg said:

Yeah I saw it bubba, if you'd bothered to read my OP then you'd have realised that I didn't get Smited, and that I actually looted the DCB and ammo from one of you fucking bots but died with it.

That's because I was focussing on Blitzing/Barraging. You dipped after two minutes and didn't return so I didn't have time to shoot any bolts!

Do you, of all people, really want to fucking go there? I made an edgy joke; you're literally a convicted nonce. *Irony klaxon*

I can't wait - it'll be such a short clip that you can just upload it to YouTube Shorts as you dipped after two minutes, before you'd cleared us, and then didn't bother to return - despite the fact that we all returned and waited at GDZ for ten minutes, then continued our trip for another hour. You ended!

See the above, and my OP.

Are you claiming that it's from today? That GIF is on your Z and SB topics from when you hit our PKRI yesterday, you child-molesting cunt.

"Another one", despite the fact that we currently have a net increase in members and pull similar numebrs as Z at weekends? I'm only referring to pures, of course.

You dipped long before you cleared us, you didn't return, and you had 16 (almost entirely) meds and mains versus our 18 (almost entirely) pures. Let's be honest; you just wanted a quick hit for the sake of your dogshit propaganda, or else you'd have returned and kept fighting, but you didn't. You disappeared in less time than it took you all to log-in, and instead of returning you resorted to spamming our CC, claimed that we called other clans/teams with no evidence, posted your little topic on your forums, and then ENDED!

@BlueKYP this rat, please. Not only did he not lose it today, but he didn't even get Smited. Enjoy the $5 CAD or whatever it is, you can use it as hush money to buy thos poor kids' silence.

you a real one for supporting my topic 

Even Goebbels would be impressed by your propaganda. I saw your scout north of Lavas so I killed it, called the boys, and waited for you to hit us as we'd been PKing for hours and you keep telling us that we're banned from the Wilderness. We had slightly more opts than you (18 vs 16; we peaked at 24 earlier), but almost all of you were on meds or mains compared to almost all of us on pures.

You started to clear us but we returned, only to find that you'd dipped in less time than it took you all to log-in. Instead of returning, you decided to spam our CC, post a topic on your forums, and then ended! We're still out PKing BTW, with more opts than you had when you hit us.

Contrary to your allegations, we didn't call anyone else or join any open CCs, and everyone in that GIF of our CC is in LY (except for your scout). I also didn't get Smited; my +1 was a TSOTD. I looted the DCB from one of your whales when I was trying to loot food but died with it.

Try better next time, lads.

39 minutes ago, SoulTalker said:

Even Goebbels would be impressed by your propaganda. I saw your scout north of Lavas so I killed it, called the boys, and waited for you to hit us as we'd been PKing for hours and you keep telling us that we're banned from the Wilderness. We had slightly more opts than you (18 vs 16; we peaked at 24 earlier), but almost all of you were on meds or mains compared to almost all of us on pures.

You started to clear us but we returned, only to find that you'd dipped in less time than it took you all to log-in. Instead of returning, you decided to spam our CC, post a topic on your forums, and then ended! We're still out PKing BTW, with more opts than you had when you hit us.

Contrary to your allegations, we didn't call anyone else or join any open CCs, and everyone in that GIF of our CC is in LY (except for your scout). I also didn't get Smited; my +1 was a TSOTD. I looted the DCB from one of your whales when I was trying to loot food but died with it.

Try better next time, lads.

cry to me @Sturgeveryones laughing at you goofy

4 hours ago, Sturg said:

it will always be Sam's clan. he's just using all of you for his own benefit lmfao. too bad you are clueless to see it