Jump to content
Elve

Zenith PVP Kill Collection - October 2021

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Benz said:

  this is how u do it u clown 

no1 cares about your dogshit main clan that got bullied out of the main scene and is now taking constant L's to pure clans m8

ty for the bump but didnt care didnt ask stop crying on my topic lmao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Zenith E-Girl said:

no1 cares about your dogshit main clan that got bullied out of the main scene and is now taking constant L's to pure clans m8

ty for the bump but didnt care didnt ask stop crying on my topic lmao

no one cares about ur 100K loot pics stop cry ur clan audio up soon btw ! keep cancel saturdays dead clan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Benz said:

no one cares about ur 100K loot pics stop cry ur clan audio up soon btw ! keep cancel saturdays dead clan

don't be mad because you get buttfucked by pure clans day in and day out rofl

and ye we made our rivals not go out. not sure what you're doing dick riding LY? Your not a rival or even really considered competition my guy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Zenith E-Girl said:

don't be mad because you get buttfucked by pure clans day in and day out rofl

and ye we made our rivals not go out. not sure what you're doing dick riding LY? Your not a rival or even really considered competition my guy

U DIDNT DO SHIT BUT AVOID LOOOOOOOOOL

u have the same amount of braincells as ur last 2 saturday topics 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Benz said:

U DIDNT DO SHIT BUT AVOID LOOOOOOOOOL

u have the same amount of braincells as ur last 2 saturday topics 

cry is free you dumb broken bitch lmfao don't be mad you+rev+rage+LY+clumpa+og+fi are losing to zenith lmfao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Zenith E-Girl said:

cry is free you dumb broken bitch lmfao don't be mad you+rev+rage+LY+clumpa+og+fi are losing to zenith lmfao

we alrdy won ? send u to 1 def low wild ur clan is done lmfao 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Zenith E-Girl said:

bc = dead in the main scene + losing to pure clans on a daily basis

we had more pkri in the last month then u had over a entire year ! talk again ! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...