Final Ownage Elite P2P Sunday #1

Lugia Ex

Why did eop try to start brown sticky stuff with foe in the first place without reason? Retards

A little banter & brown sticky stuff talk is quite common when clans are in a "rivalry" but that doesn't mean you have to turn into a complete broccoli & post brown sticky stuff that doesn't even make any sense.

Either way, i think you should ditch this account and use ur real forum account @

A little banter & brown sticky stuff talk is quite common when clans are in a "rivalry" but that doesn't mean you have to turn into a complete broccoli & post brown sticky stuff that doesn't even make any sense.

Either way, i think you should ditch this account and use ur real forum account @

You have to actually fight us to be considered "rivals".

how comes ur not prepping foe p2p/f2p

I dont see how we are self "proclaimed" looks to me like we took the #1 spot from Fi fair & sq, so i have no idea what you're on about you autistic kid.

Also i dont remember sitting in lobby 90% of our sundays, perhaps you should go & check out our last few week's sundays aftermath topics tomato.

OT: Gj & lol at you calling us out for not fighting you down 30? You were running from us when you were down 5 AND IT WAS IN F2P LMFAO, calm down ok?

Why is Foe talking brown sticky stuff, when they had double Eop's Ops... retards...

What happened to you calling out every clan vs EOP...?

I find it funny how you deleted that topic from your forums XDDDDDD