Eruption of Pures bully Final Ownage

Hex

im not highlighting you, i mentioned you

lol... retard

ty

btw i closed tp lmfao how do u feel?

@@ultama what would patricia and jeffrey say if they saw you talking about someone like that? if i was them... i'd probably send you on a ship TOnight for having bad manners.... 

im not highlighting you, i mentioned you

lol... retard

ty

btw i closed tp lmfao how do u feel?

You can't even close a door nevermind tp lmfa0

btw I bullied you off league, 07 and you got bullied out of eop by icy lmfa0 how do you feel

you must be a p server reject to know who I am in that case l0l

btw still don't know who you are but looking at your name you look like an autistic child that makes new accounts to flame people with

wana get rick ROSS'd kid? ill deport u on my SHIP TONight spastic... does michael want to join u? i dont play servers but ive heard about you from the boy @@tesco heard ur a right broccoli and i dont like seein tomatos like u on these forums @@ultama

you must be a p server reject to know who I am in that case l0l

btw still don't know who you are but looking at your name you look like an autistic child that makes new accounts to flame people with

solid proof that your a fucking random that shouldnt be around this community, sorry but ive been known as silk throughout the pure community for years, lmfao fuck outta here boy

solid proof that your a fucking random that shouldnt be around this community, sorry but ive been known as silk throughout the pure community for years, lmfao fuck outta here boy

You honestly sound like you're austic and you have tourettes lmao

I guess you don't like yourself then because you don't like retards :^)

Damn bro! Impressive, I still don't know you!

You honestly sound like you're austic and you have tourettes lmao

I guess you don't like yourself then because you don't like retards :^)

wanna rumble at christie drive? 3pm bundle of twigsgot

You can't even close a door nevermind tp lmfa0

btw I bullied you off league, 07 and you got bullied out of eop by icy lmfa0 how do you feel

that's funny though; i DID close tp lmfao

matt even gave me a shout-out for closing his pathetic exuse of a re-open

i just want to remind u that you're the reason this version sucked dick, a rank who can't even attend trips and when he does he tells members to snipe Severance who were already 1v2ing

the amount of kids from tp who came to leak/join because of you was just disgusting lmao, stay completely brown sticky stuff

you didn't bully me off league wat lmao, you bullied me off 07? wot? icy bullying me out of eop.... yea... kappa lmao, i just stop after a certain point cos if you really do believe what you're saying is true ima just leave u to believe it

no point trying to educate people beyond help

that's funny though; i DID close tp lmfao

matt even gave me a shout-out for closing his pathetic exuse of a re-open

i just want to remind u that you're the reason this version sucked dick, a rank who can't even attend trips and when he does he tells members to snipe Severance who were already 1v2ing

the amount of kids from tp who came to leak/join because of you was just disgusting lmao, stay completely brown sticky stuff

you didn't bully me off league wat lmao, you bullied me off 07? wot? icy bullying me out of eop.... yea... kappa lmao, i just stop after a certain point cos if you really do believe what you're saying is true ima just leave u to believe it

no point trying to educate people beyond help

Bullied off scapewars

Bullied off 07

Bullied off League of legends

Bullied out of DY

Bullied out of Mayhem

Bullied out of Massacre

Bullied out of Omega

Bullied out of Trauma

lmfa0

He gave you a shoutout because he feels that you're a pak who doesn't know their father and has no IRL aspiration or friends lmfao. You sound really salty though, perhaps you should ask for some help in IRC or something lmfa0

6nht8lu.png

ye I definately told them to starve you lmfa0 I could have been a member and you would be that cauliflower to claim I closed TP l0l

Bullied off scapewars

Bullied off 07

Bullied off League of legends

Bullied out of DY

Bullied out of Mayhem

Bullied out of Massacre

Bullied out of Omega

Bullied out of Trauma

lmfa0

He gave you a shoutout because he feels that you're a pak who doesn't know their father and has no IRL aspiration or friends lmfao. You sound really salty though, perhaps you should ask for some help in IRC or something lmfa0

6nht8lu.png

ye I definately told them to starve you lmfa0 I could have been a member and you would be that cauliflower to claim I closed TP l0l

we cleared ma/ambush off scapewars, wat lol

im in tlp

i havent played league for the last year properly lmfao

i left dy as soon as you joined, as did 3 other people - im sure that means you bullied us all out :P

banned from mayhem for flaming hanuman

left massacre the first time when kids i didnt like joined / second time when chilz snaked knikker

declined from omega for leaking aidans irl

booted from trauma for bsing 

u got any more m8 :P stick to battlescape thx

its alright man, stay mad cos TP was brown sticky stuff due to you lmao

we cleared ma/ambush off scapewars, wat lol

im in tlp

i havent played league for the last year properly lmfao

i left dy as soon as you joined, as did 3 other people - im sure that means you bullied us all out :P

banned from mayhem for flaming hanuman

left massacre the first time when kids i didnt like joined / second time when chilz snaked knikker

declined from omega for leaking aidans irl

booted from trauma for bsing 

u got any more m8 :P stick to battlescape thx

its alright man, stay mad cos TP was brown sticky stuff due to you lmao

So TL;DR is you get bullied all of your life, make a clan to reside in so fellow social rejects can come together (recruited from your help IRC obviously) in an attempt to make it somewhere in the big world.

Stay easy pak lmfao