Eruption of Pures bully Final Ownage

Hex

lmfao EoP, this topic gave me cancer. Why bother making a topic about 38vs15 ppl, even a masser clan could beat foe with those opts. 

Why bother making a topic of a "matched prep" when u rush a clan up 10, your topic gave me cancer..

Also stop sucking off a clan that you're not even in tomato, you make the alliance a bit too obvious.

get rekt in a 14v40 midweek while you all got lured into p2p and clumbed up so we could clear 30 of you 14v40? Lol try again do it better.

Perhaps we can plan a p2p prep this week? =)

yep i heard you got cleared in P2P too while we had F2P gear, next time ask an EoP rank for a permission if you wanna pk in our wilderness, and we might even let you.

@EOP Chaldean why are u trying to send for foe? your quality is brown sticky stuff and you're a complete fucking broccoli lmfao shut the fuck up spastic

you wouldve been kicked from eop already if u werent aus tomato, they use u for free kangaroo rides neck urself spastic

this was 37v15.. just like ambush + ma vs severance 20 ops down

u guys couldve still won but u chose to call it off and didn't pray correctly (See: http://eop-rs.com/index.php?/topic/73827-how-to-pray-4-fo/ )

@@ultama u are also retarded

why are you highlighting me spastic lmfao

btw you got bullied off scapewars, league and 07 back to IRC helping lmfa0

More like #Pray4eop considering you've been spending every sunday sitting in lobby for 2 hours and getting carroted every saturday while having 20 mains on your side since foe reopened and dont even get me started on the preps you've been dodging for 1 month then tryharding with all ur 20 max lvls + hitting our membs and ts off meanwhile and still getting fucked.

More like #Pray4eop considering you've been spending every sunday sitting in lobby for 2 hours and getting carroted every saturday while having 20 mains on your side since foe reopened and dont even get me started on the preps you've been dodging for 1 month then tryharding with all ur 20 max lvls + hitting our membs and ts off meanwhile and still getting fucked.

#pray4fo

This topic is a collection of some of the most quote-worthy one liners that should be posted in a topic of its own called "Dumbest Posts on ShakBrew".

The only issue is that there's too many repeats of the same banter, and redundancy makes the whole shabang embarrassingly droll.

OT: Gj both clans on going out into the wilderness, shame that FO's midweek activity doesn't match up to EoP's in terms of Wilderness pulls. This weekend should be pretty heated I'd imagine.

This topic is a collection of some of the most quote-worthy one liners that should be posted in a topic of its own called "Dumbest Posts on ShakBrew".

The only issue is that there's too many repeats of the same banter, and redundancy makes the whole shabang embarrassingly droll.

OT: Gj both clans on going out into the wilderness, shame that FO's midweek activity doesn't match up to EoP's in terms of Wilderness pulls. This weekend should be pretty heated I'd imagine.

topic is on par with that @@Birthday ponytail bullying thing

Eop won the return fight Vs 4 clans, I would be salty too if I was a part of the anti-Eop alliance.

Oh lord the amount of foe members complaining we hit them with nearly twice their pull. Lmfao it ain't out fault your clan pulled 17....step your midweek game up instead of complaining lmao. brown sticky stuffty clan can never take a loss lol.