Eruption of Pures bully Final Ownage

Hex

yeah but it wasn't mandatory so nobody knew or cared about Eop hitting us.

I personally wasn't there, just stick to banter about the weekends. This is a lame excuse for one to be honest.

#nicespies LELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

btw pull more

l0l tyler going emo again; guys when u see tyler repeating the same thing hes getting all emotional. pretty sure the foe kids can remember this l00l lmfaoooo!!11

LOOOL zenith sucked man u closed 9x like u accomplished about as much as bv man....smh

yeah but it wasn't mandatory so nobody knew or cared about Eop hitting us.

I personally wasn't there, just stick to banter about the weekends. This is a lame excuse for one to be honest.

If your clan hit us & cleared us while we were outnumbered then a topic would of been made regardless lmfao, not sure what ya'll are even trying to say lol, we shouldn't make a topic because it was "unfair" fight?

I don't care if its 100v20, its not our fault you only had 20 & our members wanted to participate in bullying you guys at your midweek event (which btw wasnt mandatory either)

how it feels that the newbundle of twigss are doing better than eop's leadership l0l? got kicked out of foe to be a dedicated, no life scouter. gr8 scouting dull, 10/10 m8 lmfaoooo!!!!11!! love ur scouting award sig on eop forums btw

damn that means alot man. u went from the likes of king dull's scouting to retards scouting LOL yeezus brother sort it out zenith wouldn't be proud

If your clan hit us & cleared us while we were outnumbered then a topic would of been made regardless lmfao, not sure what ya'll are even trying to say lol, we shouldn't make a topic because it was "unfair" fight?

I don't care if its 100v20, its not our fault you only had 20 & our members wanted to participate in bullying you guys at your midweek event (which btw wasnt mandatory either)

That's kinda cauliflower, imagine there was one Eop kid pking or even 5, I get 50 people to kill him and post a topic. What's the point :/

In any case, you can post a topic but what does the victory even mean up 25. Nothing. And nobody cared to mass up 40 people because aside from yesterday's prep the only time we fight in the wildy is if its on the weekends or you guys outnumber us like today.