Eruption of Pures bully Final Ownage

Hex

lmaoo you have to hide behind a fake alias to flame man pretty pathetic man. i bet you're one of those zenith tomatos who came from sko L0L

You should stop embarrassing yourself, you already lost the argument by changing the topic. Your'e a nobody in runescape except a useless member. Btw, does sucking mexican burritos taste better than sucking curry?

You should stop embarrassing yourself, you already lost the argument by changing the topic. Your'e a nobody in runescape except a useless member. Btw, does sucking mexican burritos taste better than sucking curry?

what LOL you lost the argument by even trying 2 compete with daddy dull rofl. sko sucked btw :]

Yea bro, set up a prep with FOE, owait S0l0 said you can't cause you're his slave r0fl

erm what? your flames are probably a 1.2/10 lol. what does a clw's prep show? remember saturday? 3hrs of getting beat the fuck up loe0ol0ol0ol0lo

erm what? your flames are probably a 1.2/10 lol. what does a clw's prep show? remember saturday? 3hrs of getting beat the fuck up loe0ol0ol0ol0lo

Nope, but you remember your lobby trip Sundays? Half you're clan decided not to show up.

Also, i find it funny how you call "new FOE bundle of twigs" members salty, yet you just lost an entire page of useless replies to me. Looks like you're the salty one mate.

Nope, but you remember your lobby trip Sundays? Half you're clan decided not to show up.

Also, i find it funny how you call "new FOE bundle of twigs" members salty, yet you just lost an entire page of useless replies to me. Looks like you're the salty one mate.

how can u claim someone lost lmao. i'm sitting here chilling atm and you're going full pace on these forums. im honestly laughing at you lmao defending a clan you've been in for 2 weeks. and i wasn't online sunday so yh.

edit: you just called your replies useless LOL god bless man

respect loogia but u had more than 20:] anyway atleast u aren't like this sko spastic lool

:[ no we had less people didn't like f2p lol so they went afk but we did at least try to have fun :)

respect dull, your aren't a spas like other eop members :):):):):

how can u claim someone lost lmao. i'm sitting here chilling atm and you're going full pace on these forums. im honestly laughing at you lmao defending a clan you've been in for 2 weeks. and i wasn't online sunday so yh.

You lost cause you have some cauliflower replies. Also funny because I'm sitting here laughing at you. You're the type of person that thinks he's a somebody on runescape, and once you get attacked, you need to defend your reputation. What you don't realize is you're pretty useless at every clan you're in.

You lost cause you have some cauliflower replies. Also funny because I'm sitting here laughing at you. You're the type of person that thinks he's a somebody on runescape, and once you get attacked, you need to defend your reputation. What you don't realize is you're pretty useless at every clan you're in.

#pray4fo i'm the best in the game lmfao. 2ez 1-0 m8 cya saturday cutie

edit: i mean you called your own replies useless homie the fuck LOL YEEZUS FAM BIG MAN JUS DUNKNO HOW TO TROLL/FLAME INIT WAHEYYY

#pray4fo i'm the best in the game lmfao. 2ez 1-0 m8 cya saturday cutie

edit: i mean you called your own replies useless homie the fuck LOL YEEZUS FAM BIG MAN JUS DUNKNO HOW TO TROLL/FLAME INIT WAHEYYY

Can you speak english "FLAME INIT WAHEYYY"? wait you don't even know how to read in english lmfao, please reread what i said. Anger tends to make you think illogically, so make sure you're calm when you read the part about the useless replies you've been sending me. 

You're just exposing how useless you are lmfao.

'what you don't realize is you're pretty useless AT every clan you're in' KAPPADOG192?