Eruption of Pures bully Final Ownage

Hex

tyler aka dull started pure clanning in the same year as jonty (2011) and thinks hes old school l00l worst warlord of all time; only got promoted cuz u were a no life and actually attended trips when the members didnt give a fuck lmfa0 continue being solo's slave; you'll get promoted to warlord in less than no time with that awesome scouting!!!11!!

what?

i was Ultimatum lmfao you probably don't even know what that is u clown LOOLLLLLLLLLLLLL

lmfao sko sucked man go 2 bed

Must of been brown sticky stuffting out the most of solos jizz, you were afk 20 minutes this time lmfao. And i don't think ill be going to bed, I'm going to fall asleep on my computer if you keep on boring me.

EDIT: 20 minutes** 

you werent in UT you poser lmfao god bless, dull aka tyler pretending to be in irrelevant, P2P clw based clan who had nothing but defence. #pray4dull

actually i was LOL i knew yoon irl u spakka l0olo0l0l0ol FEELS GREAT TO BE THE BEST FAMS #pray4fo

The fact that it was 37vs15 or whatever is irrelevant, it was in the wilderness not matched opts, one would imagine that the self-proclaimed #1 clan could easily mass up a little more people after getting hit the first time, however for some reason you couldnt?

You got wrecked, end of story.

lmfao tyler pretending to know people that was from UT; how low can you get. all brown sticky stuffty late '08-'09 p2p def prods isnt a clan u want to pretend to be apart of m8, god bless

remember when u sucked kyle aka failed again's dick for warlord and when he quit runescape, then u tried to suck walli's dick and he used u cuz u were a no-life nerd attending every event even tho no1 liked u lmfa0. dull went all emo lmfa0; glad you found a home in eop with all the rejects tho

lmfao tyler pretending to know people that was from UT; how low can you get. all brown sticky stuffty late '08-'09 p2p def prods isnt a clan u want to pretend to be apart of m8, god bless remember when u sucked kyle aka failed again's dick for warlord and when he quit runescape, then u tried to suck walli's dick and he used u cuz u were a no-life nerd attending every event even tho no1 liked u lmfa0. dull went all emo lmfa0; glad you found a home in eop with all the rejects tho

LOL ZENITH CLOSED MAN

The fact that it was 37vs15 or whatever is irrelevant, it was in the wilderness not matched opts, one would imagine that the self-proclaimed #1 clan could easily mass up a little more people after getting hit the first time, however for some reason you couldnt?

You got wrecked, end of story.

yeah but it wasn't mandatory so nobody knew or cared about Eop hitting us.

I personally wasn't there, just stick to banter about the weekends. This is a lame excuse for one to be honest.