Fatality #1 P2p Fo Forced into hiding behind mains again.

Fi Terrorist

22 minutes ago, Swip said:

Wait 1 of the 3 clips in your pov is getting gwased by FOE at fally and teleporting out 🤣

Yea… FI are projecting their insecurities here 😂. We had the SAME pull,  FI got exploded in Fally, and proceeded to do what they are good at. Hide the rest of the trip 1 minimap away from FOE sitting in single!!! Propaganda instagram clan avoided all day, didn’t do shit while I had action all day 👀

Quote if mad btw

6 hours ago, Colin said:

Yea… FI are projecting their insecurities here 😂. We had the SAME pull,  FI got exploded in Fally, and proceeded to do what they are good at. Hide the rest of the trip 1 minimap away from FOE sitting in single!!! Propaganda instagram clan avoided all day, didn’t do shit while I had action all day 👀

Quote if mad btw

this guy types on everyone of our topics but doesn't go to his own clans trips what a loser lmfaoooo

6 hours ago, Colin said:

Quote if mad btw

Lmfao ur so proud of a hit coordinated with 2 main clans and 5 minutes late, no wonder u never fight back 1v1😂😂😂

6 hours ago, Colin said:

Quote if mad btw

Ain’t u the dude that actually cried because of my pfp? 😭 ur clan is dead and u hate it there