Legacy In Shambles: Free Agents Seeking New Shelter Ft. Ex-Council Roofis

I Am Mitzoe

2 minutes ago, ZENITH HEAD LAWYER said:

@Sturgdont worry we are reading everything LMFAO

Prove it, you fucking retard 😂. You're fucking INFESTED.

1 minute ago, ZENITH HEAD LAWYER said:

LY HAS CLOSED

You wish. How does it feel having JS close into you but you're now struggling to pull 40? Bad times.

1 minute ago, Sturg said:

You wish. How does it feel having JS close into you but you're now struggling to pull 40? Bad times.

zero intel l0l.

why is scott flaming you in staff atm?

@drozeI almost feel bad for you, you were pulling 50-60 on your own a few months ago then you closed into a dogshit paedo propaganda clan for a fucking Council rank, and now your merged shitshow is pulling less than either clan did before. Awkward. Hit me up on Discord for a way out. Don't worry, we'll protect you from Cockeyes.

Just now, Sturg said:

@drozeI almost feel bad for you, you were pulling 50-60 on your own a few months ago then you closed into a dogshit paedo propaganda clan for a fucking Council rank, and now your merged shitshow is pulling less than either clan did before. Awkward. Hit me up on Discord for a way out. Don't worry, we'll protect you from Cockeyes.

Yo nice 20 man pull this Sunday LMFAO

1 minute ago, Sturg said:

YOUR A PEDOPHILE AND A WEIRDO, DONT WORRY ILL NEVER HIT YOU UP ON DISCORD.

2 minutes ago, I Am Mitzoe said:

Don't start making things up and stirring the pot, you fucking rat. Shall I bring-up some of your former ranks? Honestly, you're literally just a dogshit propaganda clan. You're an absolut fucking joke. Victim.

WHO AM I?!!?!?!?

L00L0L00L

1 minute ago, droze said:

YOUR A PEDOPHILE AND A WEIRDO, DONT WORRY ILL NEVER HIT YOU UP ON DISCORD.

And you're accusing ME of having bad intel?! Your Co-Leader is literally a fucking paedophile, you absolute cretin.

Just now, Sturg said:

And you're accusing ME of having bad intel?! Your Co-Leader is literally a fucking paedophile, you absolute cretin.

THE PEDOPHILE CALLING SOMEONE ELSE A PEDOPHILE L0L.

BLACK KETTLE STURGEONISTA.

1 minute ago, droze said:

THE PEDOPHILE CALLING SOMEONE ELSE A PEDOPHILE L0L.

BLACK KETTLE STURGEONISTA.

Provide evidence to support your defamatory accusations or shut the fuck up, you fucking weird victim.

1 minute ago, ZENITH HEAD LAWYER said:

Shut the fuck up you fat obese bean

You're calling someone else fat?

1 minute ago, I Am Mitzoe said:

Why are you avoiding the destin argument and flame? Explain more brother.

That's because there wasn't an argument, or flaming, or anything of the sort.

Just now, Sturg said:

Provide evidence to support your defamatory accusations or shut the fuck up, you fucking weird victim.

You're calling someone else fat?

That's because there wasn't an argument, or flaming, or anything of the sort.

DESTIN AND ROOFIS IN ZENITH DISCORD ARE SAYING OTHERWISE.

DESTIN SAID YOU CANT HANDLE BEING A RANK AND HE CALLED YOU WEAK. WHY'D YOU FLAME HIS IRL THOU?

11 minutes ago, Sturg said:

Cry you dumb doggy and bumping my topic. I can pull 100 any given weekend, you can't put together 30 any given weekend. Take notes you useless rank. 

22 minutes ago, Sturg said:

"Infested" but you don't have the balls to hit one of Zeniths daily PK trips ever... Proves whom is dominant, while we hit everything you try to do and listen to you panic daily 😆

12 minutes ago, droze said:

DESTIN AND ROOFIS IN ZENITH DISCORD ARE SAYING OTHERWISE.

DESTIN SAID YOU CANT HANDLE BEING A RANK AND HE CALLED YOU WEAK. WHY'D YOU FLAME HIS IRL THOU?

Try again! Fucking dogshit propaganda clan.

f6434fd63f98f98e15f2753e0e5421fd.png

9d739ea6bd814c44caa047ede2bb81a5.png

12 minutes ago, I Am Mitzoe said:

@Sturg We see everything btw

You can't even see your own dick.

9 minutes ago, ZENITH HEAD LAWYER said:

Roofis has officially joined Zenith 

Considering the fact that he's an app in Tempest? 😂

9 minutes ago, Htown said:

Zenith really does try to make propa out of everything 

ae0c8047358d8a9612aaa59476a76adf.png

Exactly. Absolute fucking joke of a clan. I immediately unbanned him, apologised, and sent him an invite link.

7 minutes ago, Intensity said:

Cry you dumb doggy and bumping my topic. I can pull 100 any given weekend, you can't put together 30 any given weekend. Take notes you useless rank. 

You couldn't pull 40 without multi-logging, teaming with other clans, or hiring mercenaries. Useless rank? I do more in and for LY than anyone else except Scott. Call me a slave all you like. I'd be a fucking brilliant asset for any clan.

5 minutes ago, Sturg said:

Try again! Fucking dogshit propaganda clan.

f6434fd63f98f98e15f2753e0e5421fd.png

9d739ea6bd814c44caa047ede2bb81a5.png

You can't even see your own dick.

Considering the fact that he's an app in Tempest? 😂

Exactly. Absolute fucking joke of a clan. I immediately unbanned him, apologised, and sent him an invite link.

You couldn't pull 40 without multi-logging, teaming with other clans, or hiring mercenaries. Useless rank? I do more in and for LY than anyone else except Scott. Call me a slave all you like. I'd be a fucking brilliant asset for any clan.

Stfu your a slave for monkey boy Sam