Legacy In Shambles: Free Agents Seeking New Shelter Ft. Ex-Council Roofis

I Am Mitzoe

In less than 24 hours, after yesterdays nonstop abuse Zenith gave to Legacy's P2p trip, Council rank Roofis has completely gave up with the Ram / Scott leadership and left the clan.

We knew you could never hang against Zenith after all that talk. Maybe next time lad.

Listed below are the free agents that've left LY on bad terms in the past 1-2 weeks and will probably be seeking shelter elsewhere.

47a0d540058e2bc4b317cdc6d2f5214e.png

fvv.PNG

6665b6f38dbb00aa151ba4f8f0053623.png

8b24937a63b8db091db471bffa3932ab.png

scsc.PNG

Screenshot_20220226-2002563.png

Roofis and I were flaming each other in #general so I used the command "!ban @Roofis#4643 24h" as a joke, without realising that it was an actual command or that it would work. I immediately unbanned him, apologised, and sent him an invite link.

You also know full-well why we had to ban Ryan, so don't even fucking think about using that as propaganda or I'll start posting shit.

No-one kicked Bronek; we briefly moved him out of the channel during a trip when we were leak-testing, but he was clean.

2 minutes ago, Sturg said:

Roofis and I were flaming each other in #general so I used the command "!ban @Roofis#4643 24h" as a joke, without realising that it was an actual command or that it would work. I immediately unbanned him, apologised, and sent him an invite link.

You also know full-well why we had to ban Ryan, so don't even fucking think about using that as propaganda or I'll start posting shit.

No-one kicked Bronek; we briefly moved him out of the channel during a trip when we were leak-testing, but he was clean.

LMFAO 

15 minutes ago, Sturg said:

Why hasn't he rejoined brother? 😕

4 minutes ago, I Am Mitzoe said:

Why hasn't he rejoined brother? 😕

He will, he's just trolling.

3 minutes ago, I Am Mitzoe said:

Thanks for the essay and giving me exactly what i wanted out of you. Cry is free.

What essay? And what cry?

Zenith is the biggest joke in the pure scene. Why do u think u dont do cwa? U have dogshit quality, leak infested and led by a fake doctor. 

Cant think of 1 respectable person outside of Z who would say ur even a half decent clan, ur the punching bag of the community and only operate by having + 20 sand crab recruits and 3 main clans with u

14 minutes ago, Sturg said:

no way you writing paragraphs while your clans in ruins....

2 minutes ago, Yaz said:

Zenith is the biggest joke in the pure scene. Why do u think u dont do cwa? U have dogshit quality, leak infested and led by a fake doctor. 

Cant think of 1 respectable person outside of Z who would say ur even a half decent clan, ur the punching bag of the community and only operate by having + 20 sand crab recruits and 3 main clans with u

keep crying for me. your tears fuel me.

Just now, droze said:

destin in my pms atm.

Yeah, no he's not.

Just now, ZENITH HEAD LAWYER said:

Holy fuck why did sturg flame destins irl today

Don't start making things up and stirring the pot, you fucking rat. Shall I bring-up some of your former ranks? Honestly, you're literally just a dogshit propaganda clan. You're an absolut fucking joke. Victim.